011

I wanted to tell my friends that all my problems just went away so I texted them while kobe fell asleep.

Dream
Guys guess what

Skai
What??

Star
What now dream

Dream
Kobe gave me plan b without me knowing now I don't have to worry about the baby anymore yay🙂

Star
Dream you sound like a fucking psycho

Skai
For real I would've broke up with him..

Dream
But guys I'm 18 I don't want a child right now you didnt know how I felt

Skai
Ok Dream..

Star
I'm just not gon say anything

My bestfriend's was mad at me.I started crying. I don't get why it's not like I killed the baby and they didn't know how I felt if it was them I'm sure they would've found anyway to get rid of their baby. Soon kobe woke up and saw me crying. "What's wrong Dream?" He asked. "Skai and Star are mad at me for being happy about what just happened.." I said still crying. "Listen ok it doesn't matter what they think it's not their choice stop worrying about what people think of you ok" he said to me in a serious tone. "Okay kobe" I wiped my tears.

Saturday:

Today I was going out with mike vallyk Kobe Skai and star for ice cream to our favorite ice cream place. Me Star and Skai have been going there for years it's our favorite ice cream place. We get there and mike brings a girl. *NEW CHARACTER!* "mike who is this?" I ask. "My girlfriend stormi" he replies. "Hiii" she says excitedly. She is a lightskin mixed with black and white and had curly hair. He looks at her and he looks like he really likes her. I'm jealous she seems so nice and better than me "Is she my replacement?" I yell a little. "It's not that serious Dream I mean you left him for Kobe" vallyk says. "Tf you mean by that?"kobe gets mad. "Hey hey guys let's just eat out ice cream and calm down" Derek says trying to calm us down. "Ok well Dream I got to talk to you for a second"

Kobe pulls me over to the side. "Why do you care about who he is dating?" He asks me. "Why does it matter" I try to turn my head but before I can he grabs my face and brings it closer to his. "Why. Do. You. Care." He asks again. "I still like him ok dang" I say. He scoffs and walks away. I thought he went back to the table and I went back too. "Hey where did Kobe go?" Skai asks. "Umm I think he's leaving" Star says pointing at my car. "What happened? Did I do something I'm so sorry guys" stormi says. "Girl shut up you ain't do nun he just a little mad" I say running up to my car before Kobe leaves the ice cream place. "Kobe you're my ride you can't leave" I say running to the car. He pulls down the window and says "go hang with you little crush" and drives away.

After that I went back to the table and finished my ice cream and once everyone was done Skai and Derek. "Thanks guys he just got mad for no reason" I said as they drove me home. "Why was he mad?" Derek asks. "It's because I kinda...still have feelings for mike and when I saw him with stormi it kinda hurt me and she was like so prettier than me and he looked like he liked her" I say. "I don't think that's nothing you better go fix whatever you did to him before he gets really upset Dream" skai says. "I know" I say back. For the rest of the ride we sit there and listen to music.

We get to Kobe's house and I go in and see Kobe in the game room. "Hey babe" I say he ignores me. "Kobeee I'm sorry" I shake him. "Hold up yall" he says and put his headphones down and turn to me. "What dream" " Kobe I'm sorry please I love you not mike" I say. "Ok" he says wow not even a love you too.. "come onnn don't play like that" I say. His phone rings and he picks it up. "Hey baby" he says to the person on the phone. "WHO IS THAT KOBE" I ask. "My hoe I'm getting her back since my girlfriend likes someone else" he says. I pick up the phone and hang it up. "Kobe I love you okay don't go back to those hoes they aren't better than me and you know it" I say. "Get out dream" he tells me. "No" I say and do a little smile. "So you not listening now" he gets up and grabs me by my neck licking his lips "Get out Im not going to say it again" "no"

Yea you know what happens next😏

Also he forgave Dream after he messed up her insides yay🤡(I didn't feel like writing that part)