Act 9 - Epilogue II

Anna's POV

It's been weeks since the adventure to the North. The Spirits of the Enchanted Forest and the People of Northuldra are now freed from the mist and Arendelle is now peaceful and everything is the way it is... But with new changes.

"Presenting, Her Majesty. Queen Anna of Arendelle." Kai announced and the crowd cheered as I made my way to greet them.

"Sven, don't you look nice. Oh my goodness! Olaf!" I said, noticing the formal attires they were wearing.

"Charmed?, I'm sure." Olaf said

"Charming." I said.

"Your Majesty." A familiar voice said as I turned my attention to Kristoff. Looking very handsome in formal attire.

"Kristoff. Oh, did you boys get all dressed up for me?" I said

"It was Sven's idea." Olaf said

"One hour, you get this for one hour." Kristoff said

"That's okay, I prefer you in leather anyway." I said fixing his tie and hair. Then I left them to attend to my royal duties and hoped he would wear his formal attire a little longer.

"I'm shocked you can last an hour, that was brutal. Hm, the things we do for love." Olaf said

-----------------

"Photograph... hm. Really good..." The Previous Lieutenant now General Matias said to Halima while looking at their photograph together.

"Halima, General Mathias." I said, gaining their attention.

"Ah, Your Majesty. I'll be right back, you can look at our photograph while I'm gone." General Matias said. As he gave the photograph to halima and then proceeded to escort me to the unveiling of a new landmark.

"I'm just kidding, How'm I doing?" General Matias nervously said as he was still getting used to being back in arendelle.

"Fantastic." I said, assuring him.

"Our lands and people, now connected by love." I said looking at the bronze statue of the younger version of my parents as they signify the union. Then I felt a gentle breeze from a familiar wind spirit.

"Hi Gale, you like it? Oh, do you mind? I've got a message for my sister." I said giving a folded paper bird with my message. As gale sends it flying to the sky and delivers it to its destination.

 As gale sends it flying to the sky and delivers it to its destination

Who says only (Y/N) can do bird messages...

--------------*--------------

Elsa's POV

"Ven, have you seen (Y/N)?" I said approaching Venrich. He was carrying some stacks of chopped logs to bring back to our cottage near the newly built Northuldran Settlement. After what happened and my decision to stay, (Y/N) asked Fred for arrangements about her reassignment. I was first confused about what it meant but Fred explained that (Y/N) had a 20 year long pending reassignment because she just never accepted it until now to permanently remain with us. From being a Master Scholar Mage III - Inquisitor to Field Commissioner. With that, she now oversees the Scholar Mages in both the lands of Arendelle and Northuldra. Also assigned to establish a small operational base here in the north. Fred teased her about it by saying she was finally settling down but his teasing ended him getting disciplined again.