Extra Stories

Olaf's Story:

Ahhheeeooo...

Show yourself!
Right now!

Elsa, be who you are. Oh, I will mama, I will.

Elsa's dead. Olaf's dead. Anna cries.

Then Black tar monsters wreak havoc.

(Y/N) blasts them with her flaming sword,
Swoosh! Swish! Bam!

Everything was in gulf in blue flames but only the monsters were burning. I didn't melt and that was the most magical experience with fire.

And then, a bunch of important things happen that I forgot, but all that matters is I was right, and water has memory, and thus... I live and so do you.

Ohhhh... we live! We Live!!

Ahhh..oho...
Good story!

------------*-----------

The Successor:

"So... Ready for your first mission? Don't tell me that you're getting cold feet." Venrich said. Patting the shoulder of a young maroon-haired man fixing the tie of his uniform.

"I'm already 18 years old and a bonafide scholar mage. I'm ready as I'll ever be Uncle Ven. It's just you know... High Expectations as an Ainsel. Don't tell ma (Y/N) about this... it's already enough that you'll be babysitting me under her orders." Leif said.

"Hehe we're all just worried and a tad bit excited for you. Kid, you are not your grandpa nor your moms. Don't let other people get you pressured just because of your surname. Besides, they weren't instant legends. They made their marks in history, not for the fame. It's because of what they did as being just what they can be. They have their moments too. Heck (Y/N) can be a jerk when it comes to holding secrets but Elsa can easily crack her to talk. But to all i can say, just be Leif Gustav Ainsel." Ven said

"Thanks for the encouraging talk uncle. Hehe, a reeeeeaaaaal howler..." I said. Trying to crack up a joke but he wasn't amused.

"(Sigh) Of all the upbringing that your mothers did to you, why did you get (Y/N)'s weird ways of complementing. Must be a sleigh beggie thing..." Venrich said.

A/N: Initial Image art of Leif

A/N: Initial Image art of Leif... Meh still thinking of some changes though. 

---------------*--------------

Sick days:

"Achoo!" Venrich sneezed while curled up near the fireplace.

"Cover your snout when you sneeze. I can't believe you caught fairy flu. I have to keep you quarantined here in one of our barracks until your well." (Y/N) said. Fixing a blanket to cover venrich's wolf form.

"It's a first too. I can't believe it either. Won't you get it too? And how long does it last?" Venrich said.

"Sleigh Beggies are used to magical ailments. We can get easily get infected but with proper control of our overflowing magic, healing can be a breeze. Recovery time can depend on the severity of the disease.  So a simple fairy flu can just affect me for a few hours." (Y/N) said.

"Lucky... Achoo!" Venrich sneezed.

 "If I remember, aren't you going to a meeting with the higher ups... You should be going." Venrich said.

"I had someone cover for me and there are other concerns that are important other than sitting around to listen to them squable." Sensing (Y/N)'s bluff. Then she took a seat on the floor next to me. Finding her comfortable position, she open a book to read  on one hand while the other hand is gently patting my head. A way of lulling me to sleep.

"Hehe just admit it that your using an excuse of slacking off so you can take care of me. You spoil me to much Mistress."

"Hmph, what ever you say ven. Get some rest."

"Everyone has a soft side you know..."

"Kylie says that Its not fitting image for a Tuff Werewolf Church Grim to be babied."

"Except her..."