one

It was almost too perfect in Mark's opinion. The sunny day, the harmonizing music, the laugher in the back. Just perfect, just like it should be.

But then again nothing that has to do with Donghyuck is too for Mark. It's just right.

Donghyuck. Lee Donghyuck. Probably the love of his life for as he didn't plan to change that. The younger boy was his whole pride and treasure, his reason to live.

It was also a day like this when Mark had met Donghyuck. June 2013, at an empty seaspot in Seoul.

Pushing his way through the trees, the Canadian male sighed as he finally reached his destination. In front of him the water was shining proudly, almost smiling at him.

He blinked, shrugging his shirt off to throw himself into the sea. It had been days since it suddenly had started to get extremly hot in Seoul and the boy was definetly not used to it as in Canada the weather was much more cooler.

Just as he was about to take a step into the water, he noticed a boy sitting on a fallen tree a few meters away from, his legs tangling in the clear water. He had seemed to be watching Mark but quickly averted his gaze to somewhere else once the older had catched him.

Curiousity taking over him, the Canadian took a few steps forward and gasped as he could finally see the boy in clear details.

Now, young Mark had never been one to fantasize about a partner or believe in love at first sight. That was until that exact moment.

His heart started beating faster as he eyed the pretty boy in front of him. His honeyskin was decorated with sunlight and the dark brown hair was falling over his eyes which Mark swore, he saw the whole galaxy in.

Simple, the stranger was breathtakingly beautiful and beyond anything Mark could have ever imagined. He had always read about the people in books looking like royals but he was sure that nothing could have beaten this other boy.

And as said boy blinked, Mark decided that he must have fallen in love. If love at first sight was a thing then Mark could definetly relate now.

He absolutely could.

| tbc |