What

I poof back to the studio so see Alex pacing and Reggie biting his nails

Laura - Guys?

Alex - Thank god your back.

Laura - Where's Luke?

Reggie - We don't know.

Alex - But we heard him yell at you...

Laura - He was mad that I didn't live and have his baby... the baby would've been the last thing keeping the family line.

Reggie - Yeah... He was an only child.

Laura - So he yelled at me and I've never been yelled at by him like that. I went to see Bobby... I need to tell Luke something. Important.

Alex - Well when he comes back give him time.

Laura - Ok well. I'm going to sleep.

Reggie - Ok.

I got up and helped Julie this morning. She's in such a vibe, like when Rose was excited about the day ahead. Julie is so her mom. How does Ray do this without breaking down? Julie goes to school and I poof back to the studio. Luke is back.

Luke - Look. I'm sorry. I got heated and it was not right of me to treat you like that. You weren't happy and if that's what you felt you wanted to do then... yeah. But we are together now. And i'm so happy to be together forever after life.

I burst into tears.

Laura - I'm sorry I didn't live for you. I didn't even think about that. I didn't even know I was pregnant because I thought the late period was just my body with the pills. But when I stopped I started feeling sick and I still ignored the signs of pregnancy and did what I did anyway.

Luke - Look. We both aren't proud of what was said and done. But we have to build a bridge and get over it to the next valley.

Laura - I love you

Luke - I love you too.

The day ends and Julie comes home.

Reggie - Wait! We're playing a school dance? Sweet!

Luke - It's not exactly the Strip.

Reggie - And you're not exactly alive, so you should be happy we have our first gig.

Julie - I wasn't in love with the idea at first either, but it could be a great way for us to build a following, right?

Reggie - Yeah. Yeah. We need to play wherever we can, whenever we can.

Luke - No, you're right. Let's rock those kids' faces off and then play the clubs.

Julie - And then record a single that gets a billion streams?

Luke - I don't know what that is, but hopefully it gets us a manager and a tour.

Laura - Boy get with the times. Streams is that thing on YouTube.

Luke - We aren't as close to Julie like you are. We aren't woke.

Laura - Well get woke.

Julie - How do you know that word?

Reggie - Alex's new friend.

Julie - Anyway... Then we release a bunch of hit albums.

Reggie - Put out a country album that does surprisingly well... I shred on the banjo, so...

Julie - Then I'll learn how to fiddle.

Luke - And before you know it, we're being inducted into the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame.

Reggie - But one of us isn't there. Because we had a blowout in 2032. My money's on Alex. He's so sensitive.

Luke - What are we waiting for? Let's get rehearsing!

Julie - Uh... Where is Alex?

Laura - With his new ghost friend. He'll be back sooner or later.

Julie - Ok.

He then arrives

Reggie - Oh. Hey, Alex.

Luke - Where have you been, Man. We need to start practicing.

Alex - Yeah? For what?

Flynn then walks in

Flynn - Dance news! I don't have a date. But I don't care because I'm so psyched to see you guys perform.

Luke - Oh man! We're playing a dance?

Luke - Of course, dude. That's how we get a following nowadays.

Laura - Yeah, get with the program, Alex.

Flynn - What? The guys are here? Hey, guys!

Julie - Other way, sweetie.

Flynn - Oh. Hey Laura

Laura - Hey!

Luke - OK, well, now that Alex has graced us with his presence, can we start working?

Julie - Yes! We're gonna rehearse. You wanna stick around?

Flynn - I'm supposed to blow up 500 balloons for the school dance, but this sounds way better.

Carlos - Hey, Julie. Remember those orbs in Dad's pictures?

I hide.

Carlos - I... I think they're ghosts. But don't worry. This room is... is... This room is clean. I'm not getting the ghost tingles.

Reggie - Wrong again, little dude.

Carlos - Have no fear. If they come back, I will protect you, because I am the man of the house.

Julie - Isn't Dad supposed to be the man of the house?

Carlos - There can be two... Dad needs all the help he can get, right?... According to the internet salt burns their souls out. A little sprinkle will keep them from ever coming in here.

Alex - Noooooooo!.. Oh Oh God, I'm...I'm fine. I'm fine. Totally fine.

Flynn - Oh! Carlos, you know who's hungry? Me. Um, salt me a path to the kitchen.

Alex - Phew.