Locked together

"Yeah, yeah. Everything is fine. We arrived and ... Sure." Jon was talking on the phone, meanwhile, they were heading back to their hotel room. He let her enter the elevator at first and then he stepped in too. Dany raised her finger to push the button, but he did too, and they both pulled their hands quickly back when they touched each other. She lowered her head and took a step backward. "We'll be there. Yes, if you liked that one you'll be amazed by this." Jon laughed. He was talking so confidently and contentedly. For a stranger, he probably looked like a grandiose rich bastard. To be honest, she thought about that at him at first, but there was so much more in that man. Of course, she still knew if she ended up In his bed on the first night when they meet at the club... gosh, she did not even want to imagine how uncomfortable it would have been. Especially for her. Jon probably would have made a joke about the situation. She was standing there in silence, while he was laughing and chatting with Robert as millennial friends. It bothered her somehow. Before he appeared Robert always clarified things with her, but now Jon was there and she hated to admit it but she was envy and she hated that how easy that is for him. It helped a lot that he was Ned's son. The elevator door opened and she did not even wait for him to step aside, she stormed out of it and entered their room. Jon followed her with his gaze. "Robert, I have to go now." he wanted to end the call. "Yeah, tomorrow." he nodded and closed the door behind himself. 

"Oh, you finished? I thought you're going to agree where to go skiing this year." she rolled her eyes and throw her bag next to the bed. 
"Okay, what the hell did I do against you now, Your Majesty?" he answered in the same odious way and spread his arms. 
"Oh, nothing. You are innocent, as a lamb born today." she frowned and pulled out her laptop and placed it on the bed. 
"Okay, be honest. What is wrong?" Jon stepped closer. 
"Nothing." she opened the laptop and searched the cables for it. 
"If you could tell me... maybe I could do something about it." he was there, close to her, standing right behind her back. "Pouting makes no sense." 
"I am not pouting." she raised her voice and turned to him. He was much closer than she thought, so at first, the words stuck in her throat before she could continue. 
"It appears in your eyes when you are angry." he smiled a bit and he couldn't take his eyes off of her face. 
"You don't have to be Einstein to notice." she made another comment and turned her back at him again. 
"You can be fucking unbearable you know that right?" Jon raised his eyes to the ceiling and sight. 
"No one asked you to bear me." she pulled out the needed cable from her bag, and connected it to her laptop then sat on the bed. 

"What are you doing?" Jon frowned. 
"Work. Review the presentation." Dany did not even look at him.
"We have reviewed it a million times," he answered confusedly. 
"Yes, but if I want to be as amazingly impressive as Mr. Marvellous Jon Stark... I have to put three times as much work in it" she remarked sarcastically "Because I was not born with a cock between my legs." she leaned closer to the laptop screen. 
"I think you should sleep instead because you are starting to be paranoid." Jon shook his head.
"Really?" Dany raised her eyes at him and pulled a face. "Before you appeared in my damn life, everyone trusted me. Everyone thought that I am enough, and I can work and do things alone. Now surprisingly... Ned told me to call you because you have to be there with me. Robert forgot my number and talking about the details with you... but sure I am the paranoid one." she narrowed her eyes and almost shouted with him. 
"I don't want to take your place or your success." he slid his hands to his pockets. "I am here to help, not to replace you." 
Dany did not answer, she acted as she was drowning in the documentations. 
"One word and I am not going anywhere tomorrow," he added quietly. "If you want to do this alone... " he took a deep breath. "You only have to ask." he was staring at her, but she did not turn in his direction but her fingers stopped on the keyboard. "I thought I was clear enough. I don't care. It is not important for me. I never wanted to work in that damn company." he continued, almost barking. "For fuck sake I am here because of you." he raised his voice, and she slowly raised her eyes at him. "Because no matter how unbearable and hysterical you are... by some miracle ... I ..." he lowered his head. "I lo..." he raised his head up again but before he could continue she jumped up and put her finger to his lips. 
"Don't." she sounded almost begging. He put his hand to her's and grabbed it. Removed it slowly from his mouth.