"Good News Bestie!"

They Should Stay

Five's POV:

"He's right. It's mean to kick someone out on the streets by themselves." I spoke to the rest of the group.

"When did you care about what's mean and what's not?" Luther questioned.

"I don't know Luther. Just shut up." I snapped at him. Allison shrugged.

Klaus went back to normal with a jolt of his body. "Let's go tell Y/n the good news shall we?"

"Let's go." Diego said rolling his eyes. I hit his arm.

Y/n's POV

The doors opened and all of them came back into the room. 

"Good News Bestie!" Klaus ran up to me. I raised an eyebrow. Bestie? "You get to stay here with us and be apart of The Umbrella Academy!" Klaus told me.

"What?" I questioned.

"Yeah! There's an empty room right across from me that you can stay in." He told me.

"We can tell you don't have a place to stay." Allison asked that more than just saying it.

"Oh." I said and looked down at myself, "I guess it's pretty obvious." I laughed a bit.

"I'm Allison by the way." She held out her hand.

"I know who you are." I said as I shook it. "You can read minds too?!" Klaus asked.

"No, Klaus she's famous. If you don't know who Allison Hargreeves is you live under a rock." I looked at him and shook my head. "Oh yeah, I forgot you were famous." He turned to Allison.

"Your lucky Ben was on you side." Diego said as he walked past.

"Who's Ben?" I asked.

"Our dead brother." Klaus answered 

"Oh. I'm sorry for your loss." I told them.

"Don't worry about it, my special Ability is to talk to the dead so I see Ben all the time he also will posses me sometimes." Klaus told me. "That's cool." I said.

"What are their names?" I asked pointing to the blonde and the girl in the button up.

"Oh! That's Luther." He pointed to the blonde. "And that's Vanya." He pointed to the girl.

"Okay. Cool." I looked down. It was kinda awkward.

Klaus, Vanya, and Allison must have realized I was uncomfortable because they all said, "Here let me show you to your room," all at the same time.

I followed them all anyway. They lead to a nice looking room at the end of a hallway. "This is it." Allison said when we got there.

"It's not much but at least it's something." Vanya said as I plopped on the bed. 

"Are you kidding?! This is so nice! Thank you guys so so much, I really appreciate it." I smiled at the three.

"You need to thank Five as well after Ben made him see that kicking you out was wrong he decided that you should stay." Klaus told me.

"Oh. Where is he?" I asked.

"In his room." Allison said, "It's right over there." She pointed to a door to the right of Klaus'.

"Okay Thanks." I said as I walked to his door, and knocked.

Five's POV:

I heard a knock at my door, before answering I looked at Dolores. "I'm gonna answer the door give me a minute." I told her.

"Come In!" I called out to whoever was on the other side of the door. I then saw Y/n open the door, they looked nervous. 

"Hey Five." They said.

"Hello." I said back.

" I just wanted to say thanks for letting me stay here." They said.

"No problem." I looked at them. "You seem cool." 

"Thanks? Who's that?" They pointed to Dolores. 

"Um... That's my girlfriend, Dolores." I told them.

"Girlfriend?" they asked I knew they were gonna tell me that it's a mannequin, or that I am crazy. "She's pretty." They said instead, I guess they wanna be on my good side. "I'll leave you alone now. All I wanted was to say Thank You, so bye." They closed the door and left. I laughed to myself a bit.

Y/n's POV:

That was weird, he's dating a mannequin. I mean she wasn't ugly or anything and it wouldn't have mattered if she was. It was just weird but I didn't want to get on his bad side so I just told him she was pretty. I took a shower then went to bed. I had a back-pack with clothes, a toothbrush, a hair brush and other things like that packed inside of it.

I hope you guys like it it was hard to write because I couldn't think of anything. Anyway do you guys want to date Vanya first then get with Five or something else I am open to suggestions. 

-Love