"No I'm Not"

The Umbrella Academy was walking around when they heard someone getting beaten up in an ally way, but when they turned the corner the person they found didn't need any help.

Y/N's Pov
I was walking in a back ally when two commission guards approached me. Shoot. They started to punch and kick me. Luckily I has quick. I used my power to make a stone wall so the one guy broke his hand. With the other hand I grabbed the other dude's ankle and held it until' it cought fire. I then froze them both in ice and stone up to their necks 'cause I didn't want to suffocate them.

I saw a group of 6 people looking at me. I wondered how long they had been standing there. I flipped back up my black hood and ran the opposite direction. I heard one of them yell as I ran, "Hey! Wait!" I ignored them and kept running. Then in a flash of blue light the shorter one that looked 13 was infront of me.

"W-Who are you?" I stumbled backwords and bumped into the other ones. "Who are all of you?!" I corrected my question.

"We are The Umbrella Academy." The tall, muscular, blonde one spoke.

"Wait. The Umbrella Academy? As in the team of kids with special abilities, who were adopted by Reginald Hargreeves?" I questioned

"Yes." The scrappy looking one responded.

"Well, it was a pleasure meeting you but those two will break free soon and I don't want to be here when they do."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're coming with us." The scrappy one spoke again

"No I'm Not" I protested

"Yes you are" the boy spoke.

Then a blue light surrounded all of us and we were all in a different place. It looked like a livingroom of some sort. There was a painting of the boy over the mantel. There was heads of animals all over the walls and a lot of books. There was also a bar.

"What's your name?" The scrappy one asked.

"What's your's?" I refused to answer

"Not saying." They replied

"Okay, Deigo cut it out she's not dangerous." Deigo, the blonde one, and the boy all got annoyed

"They." I corrected

"Sorry, I'm Klaus by the way." He spoke again, and held out his hand.

I shook it. "Y/N L/N." I told him.

"Wonderful name." He smiled.

"Thanks?" I said while raising an eyebrow. "Anyone else gonna tell me their names?"

"You could still be dangerous." Deigo spoke.

"Look if I was dangerous, I would already have killed you all." I looked him straight in the eye. "You didn't tie me down or anything." I stood up.

Deigo took out a knife and threw at me put instead of cutting into my hoodie and making me sit again, I caught it. His eyes widened and I heard Klaus gasp.

"H-How did you do that?"
Deigo asked.

I really hope y'all like this story. I worked hard on it. -♡