🌱 CHAPTER 1 🌱

3rd POV

3rd POV

The quite of the forest was disturbed by the crying of a toddler in a tree house in the middle of the forest.

Prezley Pan awoke to the sounds of her Goddaughter crying. Prezley's Goddaughter Tia Bell is staying with her for the summer while Prezley's Aunt Tink is on her Honeymoon.

Prezley put on her silk green robe and walked across the bridge connecting her and Tia's room.
"Hey baby" Prezley cooed at the 6 month old fairy that looks like she is 3.

Baby fairies age a lot quicker than normal children. In reality Tia is about 6 months, but because she is a fairy she looks and acts as she is 3.

"Prezy!" Tia cheered getting out of her bed running over to her godmother, who picked her up."Let's get dressed then we will go to Evies, does that sound good?" Prezley asked the little girl, who nodded her head rapidly.

Prezley put the girl back down, and gave her a doll to play with. Prezley walked over to Tia's dressed and picked out her outfit, and got her dressed.

 Prezley walked over to Tia's dressed and picked out her outfit, and got her dressed

The older girl then walked back over to her room with Tia following her. Prezley picked out a green top, a brown skirt, brown boots and a beanie.

Prezley picked up Tia and walked downstairs to the kitchen

kitchen. "What do you want for breakfast T?"
Tia put her finger on her chin and looked up at Prezley. "Hmmm...... PANCAKES!"

"Pancakes?! If you keep eating those you'll turn into one!" Prezley told her bending down with a huge smile on her face.

After making breakfast it was time to go to Evies. "Ok Tia, go get spots off the couch then we will walk to Evies." Prezley said to the girl.
After a minute Tia came back holing her deer plush in her hands. Then the two girls left the house and went to Evie's started castle.

*

"Ok Girls. It's time to go!" Carlos shouted throughout the starter castle at Evie, Prezley, and Tia. The girls and Jay, and Carlos were going to meet up outside of Ben's castle were Prezley along with half of Auradon was going to send the Vks off to the isle to pick up the new Vks.

"We're coming Carlos! Don't get your panties in a twist!" Evie shouted walking out the door.

"Yeah! Carlos!" Tia yelled at him, making Carlos chase the toddler around the yard while she laughs.
"Jay Jay help me!" Tia yelled running towards Jay who picked her up and tickled her, making Prezley laugh.

*

"Here they come!" Evie cheered from her spot beside Doug when she saw the royal couple. Prezley smiled from her spot in front of Jay and Carlos with Ryland and Meredith at her sides and Tia in her arms.

"Oh. Stay." FG told Mal before she could walk to far. "Stay here?" Mal questions.
"Yes. Bippity- boppity, one two, one two, can everyone hear me? Yes! Ben." FG said handing the microphone to Ben.

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother. What's up, Auradon? Thank you, thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon." Ben started. "It worked out pretty well for the first four."

Chad then yelled out " Yeah especially for you!"

"Mal, this is the exact spot we first met not so long ago. I feel like I've known you my whole life. But did I mention I'm in love with you?" Ben asked.

"I met this girl that rocked my world,
Like it's never been rocked.
And now I'm living just for her,
and I won't ever stop.
I never thought it can happen to a guy like me,
But now look at what you've done.
You got me down on my knee."  Ben sang to Mal the getting down on his knee to propose. "Mal, it's you and me. It's you and me forever. Will you marry me? Will you be my queen?

"NO!" Audrey shouted but everyone ignores her.

"Yes!" Mal cried happily, making the crowed cheer.

Jay picked up Prezley from behind careful to hurt Tia. "Woohoo!" The group cheered happy for their friends.
"I'm engaged man!" Ben yelled jumping off the stage talking to Jay, Carlos and Ryland who each gave him a bro hug.

"Congrats Mal! I'm so happy for you!" Prezley cheered to her best friend giving Tia to Meredith so she could hug her. "Thank you. You of course will be a bridesmaid and Tia you'll be my wonderful flower girl!"  Mal told Tia walking up to her in Merediths arms giving her a hug. "Congrats Mal." Meredith said to the purple hair girl. "Thanks Mer."

Mal and Ben finished getting congratulated from their friends, and they walked over to the limo.
"Bye Maly bye Benny!" Tia told them smiling "bye T!" They told her getting in. "Bye Evie! Bye Jay Jay! Bye Carly!" Tia said to the Vks. "Bye guys." Prezley said picking up Tia walking back to her other friends.

"Hey cuz!" Jasper said walking over with Mason. "Hey Jaz Hey Mas." Presley greeted. "H Hey Jasper." Meredith greeted him shyly. Meredith has always had a crush on Prezley's older cousin.

"Let's go for a hike then, I have to get back to Evie's to meet the new kids." Presley said as her and her friends started walking into the woods with LJ running up beside them.