Indroduction

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Read this A/N 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

A/N Guys this is importent read this before you read the story.

So bassically this was my first ever story I wrote it when I was 12 so. The first will be so dumb. But if you start going to my next books you will see it get interesting. So trust me .

This book is just for referance and just was knowing what is happening to stacy in the first book.

So dont think this is dumb just by reading the first story. Even my second story of Stacy is little dumb. But my third story is good one so.

Please read this before you go to another story.

~ SEASON 1 ~
~ EPISODE 1 ~

PETERS'S POV

It is a day after a lot of loses and fighting against Mysterio and all things ( like it is happening after far from home ) after all the thing it was the first day of a new year of the school and i entered school and waiting near my locker for MJ. Then I saw Flash and his gang was bullying a girl . I saw her but she was not that afraid.
Flash:" See..... someone's new to the school and pretty too "and added " we are the boss here u need to listen whatever we say " in a harsh tone .
That girl : "what if i don't listen to you? " she asked
F: " you will see " he went to punch that so i went fast to protect but...... That girl caught his hand and knocked him down . And Flash fell on ground and passed out that girl dissapered in the crowd. And then MJ came to me and....
MJ: " hey peter watcha doin ?"
P: " umm... Nothing, just waiting for you " i smiled
MJ: " OK i need you to see someone ." and added "come with me " and i followed her and she took me to a girl and......
She was the girl who knocked Flash down.
I saw MJ in confusion she introduced
MJ: " Stacy this my BF Peter and Peter this is my sister Stacy.
S: " ADOPTED " . AND they both saw them with a angry face . I cant believe that MJ had a adopted sister . I cant believe my eyes and then I whispered to MJ
P: " You never told me about her " MJ whispered me back .
MJ : " i didn't say cause i kinda hate her "
P : " Nice to meet you "
S : " you too "
MJ : " And she was 5 years younger than me now she is same as my age so she will study with us in same grade "
P : " Great " and we had a little conversation and whenever i see Stacy she is really kind of familiar face TBH. I never seen her before but it was familiar . And she told me that she was 10 when MJ was 15 and in the blip she grew up. And she told that she had a brother . And the conversation was interrupted my the school bell we all went to our classrooms. Stacy was pretty well in science i could clearly see that. But my spider sense see something strange in her . I don't know what it but whenever stacy is around it is weird. We all spent day together talking to ned and stuffs like that but IDK why stacy was hating but she was not letting me near MJ a lot I think she is just trying to protect her. So now it been like 2 months and i know Stacy very well but still she hated me ....

STACY'S POV

I was in room as I wanted to go to a birthday party with my "sister" and my aunt I checked through my closet for my fav dress but it wasn't there so yelled from my room.
S : "MJ WHERE IS MY FAV BLACK TOP AND MINI SKIRT."
MJ : " Idk check in your closet " when i went to her room and say that she was wearing it and we started fighting our aunt came
A : " hey girls be quite we are going to a great birthday party so behave properly and MJ give her dress back put on yours,.... u know that's her fav right ?"
MJ : " KK " and she gave me my dress back and we all went to that party it was pretty big party but i didn't really enjoy it cause i had a problem which no one knows about yeah it is a big secret that no one knows....
And then there was a explosion far away ........

PETER'S POV

After i spended a day with Ned . I went to my home. My aunt screamed
M : " HEY PETER TAKE A LOOK AT THIS . COME ON FASTER ." And I came to the hall where she was sitting and saw the news on the TV
- News Reporter -
Today we had a bomb attack in New york city . All the people who had seen them said it was a group with really high tech gun and weapons . A lot of people was injured in this . The police reported that they tried to rob a bank but there was a mysterious girl who appeared in a violet nano tech suit and used power like an Avenger to defeat down the gang and disappeared. She wore a violet eye mask which covered her face so no one recognised a lot of people thinking she's a new avengers and a lot of people things that she is from a different universe but no one has any evidence to prove them so here the video our reporter on the spot took . ( A lots of people said their perspective that who that girl is ) and a lot of people call her as " Iron Magic "
M : " Do you know her?"
P : " no i am not sure, she is not an Avengers. " and there was a phone rang it was Nick Fury
~on phone~
N : " come to the head quarters right now! "
P : " okay MR. Fury "
A few minutes later in the head quarters i saw that girl who was in the news with her mask on and Nick fury said
N : " She is a friend of wanda so don't need to worry u both remove your masks "
~ we both removed our masks ~
Shit shit shit is it real .........

~ 928 words ~