She is controlled by him.....

Peter's POV

I took Stacy to her room where MJ and Stacy were already staying and i said her to relax so she went to bed . I am not sure if she slept. But I left the house and i went to mine and layed on the bed, but i can't sleep. I was only thinking about MJ. The days i was with her. The times we 've spents together, everything. My eyes were tearing. And i cant stop crying. I can't even sleep for a minute it was very hard.
~ Next day in school ~
We were goin to school. Were Falsh came up and asked.
F : " Hey peter, oh you are so sad. Whatsup got 0 in your test. "
P : " Flash go away i am not in mood right now."
F : " what if I dont "
P : " Flash pls go away " i said not paying attention to him and walking away.
F : " Hey i am talking here" he said while he went to punch me . But i caught his hand and then punched him in face and knocked him down.
And i walked away.
Betty : " Whats up with you Peter why are you being so rude?"
P : " Just go away Betty "
And then I walked away. I cant really be okay with everyone cause I cant move on from last night.
And i dumped into someone. Who was Mr.Roger Harrington. My teacher .
R : " Peter are you the one who done that to Flash."
P : " Mr.Harrington i can explain----" .
R : " Detention for you " .
P : " But Mr. Harrington---"
R : " Do I wanna make it double " he said crossing arms
P : " fine " I shighed and went to detention room.
Were I saw Stacy who was already sitting there.
P : " What are you doing here" I whispered
S : " For what reason did you came here "
P : " Detention " i said while sitting down on the bench and rolled my eyes.
S : " Same here "
P : " oh fine "
We were listening to captain america who talking in the tv monitor. And i remembered the time when Thanos fought against us. It was bad time. And remembered Tony Stark. Him . His works . His faith in me . And when he was not replying to me in the war. I started to breath faster and walked out of the room to get some air but it was still getting worse. I was keep breathing faster and faster.............

Stacy's POV

I was sitting there. Where i was seeing a boooooooooooring video but it was Captain America I know about him a lot where my daddy said about. And i was pretending to take notes. When i saw Peter going out while struggling. I saw something wrong with him so I went behind him. He went to the hall way and knelt to the ground and breathing faster so I ran there to confort him. I think he is having a panic attack.
S : " Peter. Peter see here.... Are you okay...... "
P : " I .........can...t ........br......eath ......... " he said while breathing hard.
S : " I dont know what to do so I am doing a thing. Dont be mad later okay . " I said that and i looked around to see if anyone was there. After I knew that no one was there. I used my power to make Peter get out his thoughts and go on a deep sleep. I dragged him to the janitor's closet which had a window so we can get out of school after i took Peter to aunt may and i explained everything. I thought I would go back to school but i cant meet the people out there and have a conversation so I went to the top of the nearest hill and resting myself. And watching the busy city down there...................

When I felt the same pain in my head
He is coming again.
What to do?
The pain was getting worse but before that demon came here comes Wanda. Our pains in our head stopped. And we turned back where that demon was. So I started to attack him before he could even say anything. So did Wanda.

Wanda's POV

We both were fighting. We covered him with our power I can clearly see Stacy is struggling.
But Mephisto was fighting only against Stacy. So she was struggling a lot where at a point she fell down. And then he went near her and done something to her. I was trying to help her by defeating him but it doesn't work. Then he dissapeared in a sec. I went near Stacy to see what was happening to her. When she opened her eyes and stood like an Robot. I went near her.
W : " Stacy. Are you okay ."
~no answer.~
W : " Stacy----- "
She started to attack me with her power. And when i fell down. She dissapeared like the was Mephisto did.
Then i realized.........
She was controlled by him.....

~ 814 words ~