What happened to her ?.....

Stacy ' POV

I was sitting infront of MJ and Peter. I was bit angry about them cause they were like "lovebirds". And i felt sharp pain in my head. I started screaming cause i cant hold the pain. I felt something wrong. And the sky was all black and i felt MJ and Peter are trying to help me. And there was a  loud thunder storm. And the place was covered with red fog. And i got up and saw my friends and they were also confused and i saw the red fog there was a demon and i realized that was Mephisto.............

M: " Hey little kids I only have one favour. Tell me all things i want." before he could finish he interuppted
S : "You Demon, you think that i will say everything ? "
I saw peter was trying to hit him with his web but it does'nt work. I was trying to fight but I noticed MJ was confused and she said
MJ : " Stacy dont go there, it is dangerous, peter will handle, as you know he is the Spiderman."
S : " MJ you will not understand " and i pressed the button and my nano tech suit covered me, i saw MJ and then i flew aways and started to hit Mephisto with my powers. And then Mephisto made a group of demon to fight with and he dissapeared. The group was powerful but i managed to fight, but the demons try to hit peter and then peter was unconsious and i saw MJ was going near Peter so i thought he would be safe and again i started to fight with all of them and i finally defeated all of them and went near Peter, MJ and Ned and i saw peter was still unconsious
S : " Hey MJ is Peter okay " and she turned to face me and i saw that she was crying
MJ : " HE IS NOT AND IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU " she screamed in anger and pain.
S : " I know you are mad at me cause i didnt say who i am and what i was into, i am sorry ok i know it is really tough but --- " I tried to say it polietly but she interepted
MJ : " But ? You KILLED MY BOYFRIEND AND YOU LIED TO ME. IS THAT FAIR ? "
S : " MJ gimme a min i'll try to wake him " she let me and i went to Peter and kept my hand in his forehead and then passed a bit of current shock to wake him and he woke by breathing heavily. But mj was still mad at me.
S : " MJ he is totally ok see! " i said polietly
MJ : " Okay BUT YOU LIED TO ME WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT. WHY DID YOU LIED TO ME ." she shouted it was pretty heart breaking.
S : " MJ i was just trying to protect you from me, from everything. "
MJ : " You know what we promised before that, not to lie to me or i wont lie to you that was our rule you know that right. "
S : " I know but ---- " she interrupted.
MJ : " AFTER OUR PARENTS WERE GONE YOU SAID THAT YOU WILL BE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME AND BE TRUTHFUL TO ME AND NOT LIE TO ME. BUT HERE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IS, TOTALLY OPPOSITE  OF WHAT YOU PROMISED. " she said that with break in her voice.
S : " MJ, i can explain---- "
MJ : " You dont have to explain, i totally understood everything, and i understood that i cant trust you anymore and most importently your not my sister and not anything to me . Our parents are dead so we are no more sisters and we have no relationship any more " she screamed while she was crying . But the last few word hit my heart so much i realized that tears were streaming from my eyes.
S : " No MJ, pls dont do that to me, you are the only one i have pls MJ pls ."
MJ : " I CANT CHANGE MY MIND GET OFF OF MY LIFE "
S : " No MJ please dont do that to me pls pls pls "
MJ : " Pete, Ned come on lets go " she said in anger. I got breakdown and i dont know what to do . So i sat there and cried thats all what I've done.

Peter's POV

MJ : " Pete, Ned come on lets go " she said to me. Ned went behind her and she left,  but Stacy, I cant leave her like that . She was crying as she was totally broke. So i went near her and patted her back gently.
P : " It's ok Stacy leave it she will be alright and she will take that back trust me ."
S : " How are saying, you will never know about her she does what she said. And, how can i trust you... MJ was the only one i trusted now you heard what she said .... Right ? It is not simple as you think peter this is importent to me, you never know what I went through and you will never know.... " she said so in breakdown she cant stop crying and the last words broke me and i realized how much she' ve went through. I tried to make her understand what i am saying.
P : " yeah .....  I never know it but listen you dont have be like this and it is not your fault we will convince MJ soon plea------" she interrupted
S : " Peter just go away please leave me alone right now "
P : " I cant , please come one lets go ho---- " and I noticed her hand it was kinda like burnt with violet colour through her veins and i went near her and examined her hand.
P : " hey, Stacy what is happening to you? Why is your hand like this "
S : " That's........thats' because.... I am...... Dying......" i think she cant hold her pain she was struggling to speak. "
P : " Hey, pls dont scare me, tell me the truth."
S : " It's true......." i was scared and i dont know what to do and she went unconsious so i carried her in bridal style. And then i hear some shout.
? : " Stacy " i turned and i saw wanda came near to Stacy and
W : " She is dying we need to take her to the Avengers head quaters i will come with you "
P : " ok " in panic
~ In Avengers head Quarters~
Bruce : " What happened to her" as he said attaching machine to Stacy who was laying in a bed. It helped Stacy to breath. Before i say anthing wanda continued .
W : " She fought with some demons and then had a argument with her sister and she got broken she coudn't control which let her here."
No way how wanda know it,
wait how does she know Stacy,
yeah, i remember Nick fury said that Stacy was wanda ' s friend
But how does wanda know about about all things happened? I got confused by wanda and i didnt say anything i stood there looking at half burnt Stacy.
Yeah, she is getting her wound bigger and bigger every second. And i realized her power was doing it and wanda said the same
W : " and Stacy have some problem if she got emotional her power would give more frequency to her if she didnt use it anywhere and if she keep it in her she will get burnt cause Power stone is dangerous."
What did she said ?
Power stone ?
Is in her ?
But i heard that all the infinity stones are destroyed by thanos, no way that she has the power stone.
P : " It is all my fault "
W : " How "
P : " I should have leave her alone so that would releave her power. she thought she would hurt me so she got to hurt herself."
W :  patted on my back and she said " its ok peter its not your fault and she will be ok " she smiled at me and went near to Stacy and kept her hand on the side of her forehead and used her power to do something and she took a step back then.
Now I saw Stacy and I saw that she opened her eyes slowly. That is the time I got relief and I went near her and asked
P : " Are you okay? "
S :  " mmm....hhh " and nodded.
P : " You dont worry about anything i will take care of MJ and i figure it out how to dea----"
S : " It's okay i moved on " she interepted and said while smiling . I smiled back at her. But i can see that she is worried about MJ but I could'nt help her from what MJ said.
B : " How are you feeling kid " as he goes on a hi-five
S : " I am fine Dr. Banner " as she smiled and gave hi-five,
wait she knows Dr. Banner ?
What is going on ?
I am really confused ........
So they all know Stacy before, but they didnt tell me anything.
Well I will ask her later.
W : " Good job kids, you've done a good job "
S : " Dont call me a kid "
W : " what but you accepted when Banner said that right "
S : " Dr.Banner never know what i like to be called."
B : " Don't drag me to this conversation. " he said jokingly and smiled.
W : " Are you really feeling good "
S : " you know it "
W : " okay stacy tell me more about that demon "
S : " I told you that he was Mephisto. "
Wait how did Wanda and Stacy communicated? what the hell is going on ?
W : " yeah...... I know, tell me where were did he go "
S : " IDK you can read me right, why are you asking me bout it "
What how can she read Stacy's mind
All things are collapsing me.
W : " Okay go home Peter she will be fine here. "
P : " Take care " i said while smiling and put my mask on and swinged to my home.
~ Later in May's house ~
Before i could even knock the door MJ opened and asked me
MJ : " where were you ? " in a harsh tone.
P : " umm...... I wa-------"
MJ : " You was with Stacy huh ? " she interrupted
P : umm.... I can explai----- "
MJ : " So, you were with Stacy huh? " she was angry and she folded her hand in front said that.
P : " there was a problem so i was with her------ "
MJ : " i dont need any reason " i cant control my feeling and burst out and
P : " YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENED SHE WAS DYING OKAY, IS THAT ENOUGH "

~ 1743 words ~