The Guardians 1

After the song ,

Everyone was crying as they saw both of them hugging each other. They are like a couple , but .. something was making them be apart from each other.

At morning,

Serena open her eyes and look at Ash who was sleeping while holding her . His head was on her with one hand on her head and another one on her waist.

Serena they kiss his forhead and look at this face. The scars on his face and the cold skin was all because of her .

Serena:- I will bring you back my ash . You can't leave me alone. I have see your pain and fear as well as youe joy and love. You deserve a person who can love you and can be with you forever.

She then put her hand on his cheek and rub it . She have to or she can't see her ash .

She then felt him awaking as he was moving around. He opened his eyes and look at her with the same emotionless eyes . His eyes were getting more redder like they were covering his warm brown coloured eyes. She was snapped out of her thought as ash sat up with her on his lap . She look in to in his eyes . She hugged him gently and slowly showing that she care about him.

Serena then break the hug and kiss him on the forehead .

Serena:- Good morning Ash.

Ash:- good morning Serena.

Ash then put his and on her waist and lift her . He slowly put her next to him as she keep looking at him. He then move towards the bathroom to get ready.

Serena:- ( why he can't be more open with me. I said I won't leave him But, then also he is still emotionless.)

Ash:- Get ready Serena or you will be late for breakfast. We are now heading towards the mountain near the demon forest. I have some friends of mine living there. Our parents are going to come in another jeep with Charlie and everyone else is going to come with us so you have to sit on my lap .

Serena smiled as she heard him from the bathroom. She run inside the bathroom to get ready. Maybe she is wrong. He is changing but little by little.

At Breakfast table.

Everyone was eating their breakfast with ash and Serena . Serena was having a big smile on her face . It was like she was on her ninth cloud. Yami was confused with other girls that why she is happy today. Did Ash say something to her or something else.

They started to pack their bags with parents. Ash told them that they will be heading towards the mountains so they have to buy the camping stuff .

They head towards the mall after they finish the packing and started to get things that were necessary for the camping.  Tent, water bottles , electric cooker, flash lights. Water filter , clothes , Food which can stay fresh for long time and Sleeping bags.

They packed them and put them in the back of the jeep. Teens, kid we're going with ash and parents were going with Charlie . They started their trip from a high way . The road was plain and the other people were staring at both Jeep's which were looking like a badass .

Ash's jeep.