I Will Find You Someday

After 6 day.( Camp was just for a week)

Ash was getting friendly and kind because of Serena . Serena was also get social with people. Ash was sitting with Serena on grass waiting for Prof oak's special announced. When Prof oak came he was having a sad look on his face .

Prof oak:- After two days the camp is going to end..(awwwwww)..  , but tomorrow you all are going home for rest . Then at second day you can come and say goodbye to your friends . And today is a free day . so you all can go to play but be careful.

Prof oak walked towards his office leaving kids alone. But for someone it was a nightmare. When Ash heard Prof saying that camp is going to end. He started to panic . He started to sweat and shake . Serena look at him and understand that he scared to leave her. She then put her hand on his hand and hold it. Serena then take ash to her room and make him sit.

Serena:- Ash don't panic . I am here ok.

Ash:-*panic voice* I am scared . I don't what to become that monster again. I can't lose you. I don't have anyone that I can call my friend.  Your  are my happiness . I can't let you goooo. I..i..i can't.* Serena then hug him*

Serena:- Don't worry I will be always be your friend . If we getting separate that doesn't mean I will no longer be your friend.

Ash then calmed down a little bit . He then hug her back. He started to cry

Ash:- But you are my Happiness . I can't be happy without you. For 2 years I have been alone trying to be stronger , but people who I called friend said I was monster . A thing that shouldn't not exist. When I was weak they wound always take things that make me happy. But when I become stronger they leave me alone.

Serena then get confused from what Ash said.

Serena:-( what wound they saw . That can let them think that he is monster ...., But I won't let him fall again . I will be always be with him) If I am your happiness then promise me that you will find me and that you will be stronger so you can protect things that make you happy

Ash:- ok will be stronger . So I can protect you.

Serena blush at what he said. But she calmed down. Then what Ash did make her go crazy. Ash put his head on Serena lap .

Ash:- If don't mind can we stay like this for some sec.

Serena then smile and nod.

After some hours,

Ash wake and saw that Serena wasn't there. He was going find her ,but Serena came in with basket in her hand.

Serena :- good morning for you Ash.

Ash:- *silly smile* where have you been.

Serena :- I was make for you marcoon. I tell lunch lady to let me use for cooking. At first she said that I shouldn't cook but some how I managed to make this for you.

Ash smile and hug her . Serena then also hug him . Then a idea came in Serena's mind.

Serena :- I have idea .

Ash :- what it is ?...

......

Sorry for short chapter next chapter will be continue one