He still loves you

At present,

Deila and Serena were sit on couch. Serena eyes were filled with tears after deila told Serena about the days she his forgotten .

Deila:- I still remember how he was passionate to become stronger so he can make you feel happy when I see him at morning. He followed your every word. That why on his first journey he started to be open towards others. His passion and dream for become stronger is because of you. His kindness ,courage and friendlynees was given by your words
. But that day you take everything from him . He is no longer Ash we know . he thinks that hurting him will make you happy. The worst part is that he still loves you.

Serena was broken because she was reason he was happy but , now she have leave him in dark night alone. She promised that she will never leave him . It was like she just use him and throw him when he was useless.

Serena:- ( why I can't see that he always loved me. Why I forgot our promise .how can you still love me)

Serena then stand up and hug deila as tears flowing from her eyes.

Serena:- I am so sorry . I was the reason he became like this. I sorry that you have to see him like this.

Deila then hug her and calm her down . Deila then make her sit in front of her .

Deila:- Serena you are the only one who can help him . You have to make him realized that You love him .

Serena nod and hug her . Deila return the hug and smile.

Deila:- I want you to be my daughter-in-law ok.

.......

Sorry for short chapter