THE PAST

It was time hard time for ash because he was leave to his home region kanto and serena was leaving to hoenn region.

Bonnie and clemont was standing behind ash as serena was leaving them

Serena:-so it's a goodbye bonnie and clemont. ash I glad I came with you. you are the person I wanted to be and next time we meet you are going like the person I grow into.

Ash:-awesome  (as he make a fist )

Serena:-ok bye

Bonnie was now crying and clemont holding her and ash standing there.she then walk towards elevator stairs and at end of elevator

Serena:-(if I didn't do nothing then he will be gone and will never come back ) ash there just one more thing.

As she start run up towards ash and kiss him on lips and blush.ash just stand there and after some second    smile  . Bonnie , clemont and pikachu were blushing after see the kiss.

Ash:- good bye serena good bye .

Bonnie and clemont :- good bye serena

Pikachu:- pika pii

Ash pov,

After I was on plane and pikachu sleeping on his lap. It been 12 hours after that kiss I gat from Serena.

Ash:- (she just kiss me it just like a dream that come true )

She don't even know than I like her back not from now but from when she came in my life at that summer camp.I then remove a gem from my hat that I have hide.

The gem was different from other gem it was have a blue and a mark on it .then gem suddenly crack.

I just sit there and hold the gem tight in my hand. I have to be his way

Ash:- (some promise met to broke)

I  repeat the memory's of my adventure with my all friends and her

I look out of plane window and I see my home region kanto. I have to keep moving

After 30 min,

I was walking through forest.I feel sad  that I broke the promise I with her as I keep walking and pikachu on sholder look at me with worried look .

Ash:- I am ok pikachu  just tierd. You want race to home(pikachu sign as he look at me.

But he don't that someone was watching him walking.

At hall of orgion,

Arceus was watching ash walking . She sign and and look at all legendary pokemon look at her with serious looks.

Ho_oh:- he is ready . I am right? and we should do it right now because it will become to late

Arceus:- you right oh_oh.

All legendary :-  we a question lord .(at same time )

Arceus:- What is the question my children.

Mewtoo:- why he was chosen to be one !?

Arceus:- he was not chosen by me but by my brothers . They are one only of they,re kind .

Mew:- who are they lord ?

Arceus sign as he float towards the lake . which was at hall of orgin.

Arceus :- they are my borthers .they were powerfull then me . I was third one to born .  

At Beginning of world ,

A black and alone place where nothing was a light started to shine .suddenly a atom bomb  on other atom cause a chain reaction to start and a biggest blast happened. 4 eggs were floating at the space .first egg crack and first living thing come to life . He was faith a pokemon who can control faith of all things from living to non living. Second and third eggs crack at same time they were aura and maker . Arceus was the maker of world and aura help her to make world .the last was a black colour egg who cracked .he was destroyer. he can control death and darkness . But he lost in space with his darkness .but .......

.But why him

Thank you guy and girl i will up next time my fir

st s......story