𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

After the small talk that we had shared in the kitchen, we decided to watch a movie. We sat on her couch while the television displayed bright colors, and yet my eyes were focused on her. Her head laid against my shoulders and our legs tangled, her soft breathing reached my ears.

"W-What are you thinking about?"

"You."

She blushed a deep rosy red and whined earning herself a chuckle out of me. Her eyes were still fixated on the Disney movie. I felt like that the television had more of her attention than me.

"Look at me," I ordered, her eyes met mine and I found amusement in her eyes at my demand for attention.

"W-Why?" Her left eyebrow rose, her hands resting on her cheek. I took her hand tightly in my grip and pulled her towards me before our lips met. She gasped against my lips before melting in my arms, her forearms rested on my shoulders, her legs tangling with mine.

Every stroke of my tongue brought out a sweet moan from her lips, my hands pulled at her hair softly. She detached our lips breathing heavily against mine before I moved down and kissed at the tender flesh between her ear and neck. I sucked, I bit, I kissed, and at every touch, she moaned.

"Ah..." She moaned before I laid her down on the couch and got on top of her. My tongue licked her sensitive spot before I bit down. Making sure to leave a mark, she was mine and I wanted everyone to know it.

Our session was interrupted when I heard my phone go off, groaning I got off her. She still laid there, her hair messy and her eyes hazy with lust. My cock jumped in arousal, and I forced myself to not think about her the way my body craved her.

Picking up my phone, I placed it on my ear to hear some shuffling before I finally heard a voice.

"босс," I recognized the voice, it was Pheonix.