𝐱𝐢𝐱

Her head was laid down on my shoulder, soft snores scoring her lips as a small smile crept on my face

Her head was laid down on my shoulder, soft snores scoring her lips as a small smile crept on my face. Her soft brown hair languidly fell across her face, her lips in a subconscious pout. Her back was arched uncomfortably on the seat.

Grasping her waist firmly, I got ahold of her legs before carrying her bridal style to the bedroom on the plane. Softly laying her down on the cotton white sheets, I moved a feather pillow under her head and tucking her in the sheets comfortably.

Pressing a soft kiss on her cheeks, I rubbed my thumb in circles on her skin, taking a long breath I got up before stalking down to the office that was inserted in the jet.

We had boarded my private jet two hours ago, the trip was long and I intended to keep her from being jet-lagged. It wasn't in my plan to work, but something important had come up.

Picking up my phone, I put it on silent for the rest of the flight and the vacation, after this I had no plan to working. I had put on a barrier outside of me in front of her, and I intended to remove it.

No matter how much I loved Anna, my feelings for Paris resembled in the same manner. But my feelings on marriage and having a child was out of the window, I didn't want anyone else stolen from me, being with her just meant that.

I didn't call her my redemption, my savior I called her my downfall. She could crumble me with her soft finger and doe eyes, she made me seen weak, weak like before, weak after her death.

My mind constantly begged me not to fall in love with her, yet my heart didn't listen to it, it kept falling. It started entwining itself in her heart, pulling her to me, and bringing her in danger.

I realized I was a selfish man but even more after her. No matter how much I wanted to push her away, from my secrets, from my betrayal, from my dark heart that was brewing a manic obsession over her, I still kissed her, pulled her closer to my obsession.