Yes or No? (Chapter 19)

(A/N: Hi! I'm back!! I am so sorry I haven't been posting! I've just been having no motivation! But I'm back and ready! Thank you so much for 1.1k reads!)

~Patrick's POV~

Wow Kaylee looks so beautiful today. Can today be my day shine? She was flirting with me back in the store, right? Maybe I'll ask her out or maybe I'll kiss her.

"Why are you staring at me?" Kaylee asked while laughing.

Shit! I was staring at her! Say something!

"I was just thinking about how beautiful you looked."
OH MY GOD!! She probably thinks I'm a weirdo now! I wish I can just jump out of this car!

Kaylee blushed and smiled.

~Kaylee's POV~
Did he just say I looked beautiful?! That is so sweet of him. He doesn't look too bad himself. I just wish we will go out. Maybe I'll ask him or kiss him. We will just have to see.

~Patrick's POV~
Finally we got back to Kaylee's house. I'm really thinking about asking her out but would her parents let my mom and I stay.

"Patrick come upstairs with us," Kaylee said half way up the stairs.

"I will in a little while. I want to talk to your parents real quick," I said.

Kaylee and her parents both looked puzzled. Kaylee said alright and went upstairs.

"Mr and Mrs. McGee, I have a question for the both of you."

"What is it, Patrick?" Mrs. McGee asked.

"I was wondering if it will be okay if I took your daughter out on a date." I said nervously.

"Patrick, I can see the twinkle in Kaylee's eye when she sees you, talks about you, or even hear your name. I haven't seen that twinkle since she was 10 and I took her to see her favorite band. I missed that twinkle and now that she has it back because of you, I say sure. You may take my daughter out on a date," Mr. McGee said.

"Thank you Mr. McGee. What about you Mrs. McGee?"

"Sure! You may take my daughter out on a date."

"Thank you guys so much!" I exclaimed while I ran up the stairs.

"KAYLEE WHERE ARE YOU?! I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!" I exclaimed.

"Patrick I'm in my room, why are you so peppy?" Kaylee laughed.

I got down on one knee, I know so cliche!

"Kaylee McGee, would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked with a big smile on my face.

"Oh my gosh! Patrick! Yes I will go on a date with you!" She exclaimed with excitement!

I got up and I hugged her. I went in for a kiss but Faith's hand blocked me.

"Nooope! You didn't even take her out yet! Don't be so rushy." Faith said with a cheeky smile.

Kaylee rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Tonight, 8 o'clock. Wear something nice and comfy. We are going on a picnic underneath the stars." I said.

"Perfect," Kaylee said with a smile.

(A/N: Well wasn't that just adorable?!! Kaylee and Patrick forever! Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote, comment and/or follow! <3)