Best Friends Forever! (Chapter 13)

(A/N: Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in three days! I wanted to last night but I got really stressed and down. I hope this makes up for it! BUT FIRST LETS TALK ABOUT CENTURIES ! PATRICKS VOICE MAKES ME MOAN NO JOKE! Okay byeeee!)

~Kaylee's POV~

(A/N: this is literally my third time writing this. Just bare with me.)

My jaw dropped.

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

"There! I told you! Are you happy now?!" She yelled back.

"Uhm, there's this thing called protection. Why didn't you use it?!"

"He told me he would pull out."

"Why did you even sleep with him?!"

"I was jealous okay?! You're the prettier one, the smarter one, all the guys want you while they all push me to the curb! Zach told me he would make me feel special!" She yelled.

"W-why didn't you just tell me?" I said calmly. Zach must've did her wrong.

"You would've thought I was being over dramatic." She said at a normal tone.

"No I wouldn't have. Faith even though you slept with Zach, I will still be here. Yes I'm a little mad but that doesn't matter. You are still my best friend and I need you more than you need me." I said.

"Best friends?" She asked hold out her pinky.

"Best friends." I smiled and hooked my pinky onto hers.

"Sleepover at my house tonight with Patrick?" I asked.

"Sure." She smiled back.

*TIME SKIP END OF SCHOOL!*

~Patrick's POV~

I'm waiting for Kaylee so we can work on our project.

"Hey!" I heard Kaylee say behind me.

"Hey! Woah. Faith?!" I said. Her stomach looked bigger than normal.

"Patrick if you don't mind, can Faith come and stay over tonight with us?" Kaylee asked sweetly.

"I don't see why not." I said.

We all make our way to Kaylee's house and we are a block away.

"Hey Kaylee." I whispered in Kaylee's ear.

"What?" She whispered back.

"Why did Faith's stomach get bigger?" I asked.

"She tell you when we get to my house." She whispered.

We walk more and get to her house. We walk in greet her mom, get snacks and head upstairs.

"Faith. Do you want to tell Patrick about you know what?" Kaylee asked Faith.

"Patrick, I'm pregnant with Zach's baby." Faith said.

"Oh. I won't judge. He probably lied to you too." I said.

"You got that right." She chuckled.

*TIME SKIP*

It's starting to get darker but the sun is still out.

"Kaylee can we swing by my house and get my stuff?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. Faith you stay here and rest. I'll stop at the store on our way back. Need anything?" She asked.

"PICKLES PLEASE! IM CRAVING THEM!" She said happily.

"Will do." Kaylee chuckled.

*TIME SKIP*

We make it to my house and we are already upstairs.

"Okay I'm almost ready." I chuckled.

"Got-" Kaylee said before being irrupted by slamming and my mom scream.

"What's going on Patrick?!" Kaylee said panicky.

"Kaylee stay up here and don't make a sound! If you hear me scream, call the police! I'll get you when the police come." I said quickly.

"Got it." She said nervously and sat on the floor carefully.

I run downstairs and see my mom bleeding and....

My dad.

He came over and punched and kicked me. I screamed queuing Kaylee to call the police. A little while after I hear police sirens.

"Who called the cops?!" My dad screamed!

The police barged through the door and took my dad in handcuffs. I ran upstairs to get Kaylee.

"Kaylee." I said softly. She looks like she's been crying.

"Patrick!" She said hugging me tightly.

"Come downstairs." I took her hand and led her down the stairs.

She's shaking a lot. I need her to sit down.

"Who's this?" The police officer asked.

"This is my friend Kaylee. I was packing up my clothes and she was here when everything happened. I kept her upstairs the whole time so she wouldn't get hurt. She's the one who called you guys." I explained.

"You did a good job Kaylee. Sure did help out your friend and his mother." The officer said.

"Okay well, he will be getting life in prison with no bail and would you guys like a restraining order against him?" Another officer said.

"Yes please!" My mother said.

"Thank you Kaylee!" My mother also said getting up and hugging Kaylee.

"Now that we got this under control. I hope you guys have a nice evening." And with that the officers left.

(A/N: Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment, and/or follow! <3)