Coming clean (Chapter 14)

~Patrick's POV~

The police just left and everybody is pretty shaken up.

"Patrick, we can't live here." My mom said.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"We can't live here! We have to move!"

"Where are we gonna move!"

"Away from here! We won't move far but away from this house!"

"There are houses being sold by me for a pretty cheap price." Kaylee piped up.

"Really? How much?" My mom asked.

"I'm not really sure. I'm sorry." Kaylee replied.

"It's okay sweetie. I'll look tomorrow. You guys get going. I don't you to be bored with me." My mother chuckled.

"Are you sure? I can stay here and stay with you." I said.

"Yes, I'm positive go! If anything happens, I'll call you." My mom said.

"Okay. Love you mom." I said getting up and kissing her on the forehead.

"I love you too patrick." She said handing me my bag and phone.

Kaylee and I walk out of the house.

Everything is eating me up inside. I have to tell her but can't.

"Kaylee I have to tell you something." I said instantly regretting it.

"What is it?" Kaylee said.

I lifted up my shirt to reveal all the cuts, bruises, and burns. I then left up my sleeve and pant leg to reveal to the same.

"Patrick. Did you do those?" She asked sadly.

"Some I did but most of them I didn't." I said sadly with my head down.

"Who else did those?" She asked worried.

"My father."

"Oh Patrick. I'm so sorry." She said hugging me and letting a tear escape.

"Please don't ever do that. Please." She said.

"I won't. I promise." I said.

She lets me go and goes to the store to get Faith pickles and few other things. See, we didn't forget. We get everything we need and walk back to Kaylee's house.

We walk upstairs and see Faith laying on the bed. She hears us open the door and quickly turns her head.

"What took you guys so long?! It's been like 3000 years!" She chuckled.

"We got caught up with something at Patrick's house and yes we did buy you pickles." Kaylee chuckled back.

"Good because I'm starving." Faith said excitedly as she gets up and gets her pickles.

Gosh! She's really gobbling them down!

Pregnant women problems I guess!

(A/N: Sorry it's short. I'm just really tired and need sleep! Thank you for 200+ reads! Don't forget to vote, comment, and/or follow! <3)