10 | So Handle Me!

Jungkook is shown onto the set and told to be silent as filming is in progress. He walks quietly to a spot near the back of the room where he can see the filming without being seen himself. He sees Tae. He is dressed in his police uniform looking super hot and the man he recognises as his ex, Hyungsik, is currently attached to his face.

He grimaces and clenches and unclenches his fists. It's very hard watching Tae kiss someone else. Jungkook has to keep reminding himself that he's acting. At least he hopes he is.

The scene being filmed is a love scene where the two main characters kiss for the first time. After several attempts and what seems like a lifetime to Jungkook, the director shouts "Cut" and "That's a take" and "Take ten" and the two actors relax and break apart. Jungkook notes with some irritation that Hyungsik is even more handsome in real life.

Tae and Hyungsik are joking around while the cameras and lighting are being adjusted and Jungkook sees Tae's boxy smile and his heart sinks a little, seeing him smiling like that at Hyungsik.

Jungkook moves forwards towards the stage, watching and waiting for Tae to notice him. Once he's close enough, he says,

    'Hey, Tae-babe.'

Tae looks round when he hears his name and sees Jungkook and his face lights up with a 1000 watt smile. Jungkook notes with pleasure that his beautiful boxy smile now reaches all the way to his eyes, which crinkle into little half-moons.

 Jungkook notes with pleasure that his beautiful boxy smile now reaches all the way to his eyes, which crinkle into little half-moons

    'KOOKIE!'

Tae runs at Jungkook and jumps up onto him, nearly knocking him over. He wraps his legs round his waist and kisses him full on the mouth. Jungkook grabs his ass to keep him up.

    'Oh my god Kookie! What are you doing here? How did you even get on set? Oh my god, you didn't just watch that last take did you? Are you ok? Oh my god Kookie, you're here, I can't believe it! I'm so happy.'

All said at breakneck speed and punctuated with little kisses all over Jungkook's face. Jungkook is grinning like a maniac. He spins Tae around, oblivious to all the people staring at them.

    'You're pleased to see me then,' Jungkook says, unnecessarily.

Tae is still beaming and kisses him full on the mouth again and Jungkook joins in enthusiastically.

    'I assume this is the boyfriend you mentioned. I thought he wasn't coming over yet.'

A slightly sour voice interrupts their reunion. Jungkook starts to loosen his grip on Tae to let him get down, but Tae holds on tight.