Chapter 71

~Carters POV~

I was laying on my bed relaxing from today. I thought if the events I had with Grace. They way her eyes light up when we were visiting the puppies. How concentrated she was when she was picking out her clothes in different store. It was fun hanging out with her again. I missed it.

I turned on netflix and started re watching The Walking Dead. I was in the middle of season 3 where they were discovering the prison and my phone starting ringing. I reached over and saw that Maggie was calling.

"Hey babe." I said.

"Hey where were you today?" She asked.

"I was out catching up with my friends." I said.

"Which friend?" She asked seriously. Whats up with her?

"Whats wrong?" I asked sitting up.

"Nothing, I just spotted you hanging out with that girl Grace." She said like it was no big deal.

"Maggie, calm down, she is my friend and only friend. I like you, matter a fact love you." I said.

"If you love me then dont hang out with her." She said.

"Babe, I-"

"Me or her." Is she really doing this? Is she really making me chose? This is ridiculous.

"No Maggie, this is us or your jealously." I said. Now that I think about it that kind of sounded weird. "I like you. You have to understand that. Dont go around assuming things." I said. She didnt answer.

"Im sorry." She apologize. I sighed. "I really shouldnt have done that. I hate having my jealously take over me."

"Its fine baby. I gotta go. I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too, night handsome."

"Night princess." I hung up my phone and place it back on my nightstand. I looked at the time and it was 8:15. Still got time to watch the whole season.

~Graces POV~

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" I felt someone jump on my bed. I groaned and covered my head. Who was in my room yelling at me to get up. I peeked out of the blankets and looked at the time. It was 7:30. I groaned once more.

"Babeeee." I heard Taylor say laying next to me. He snuck under my blanket and wrapped his arm around me pulling me close to him.

"What Tay." I said still hugging the blanket. I could feel his warm body radiating off of him. His chest was build and hard. He was warm. I felt comfy in his arms. I spun around pushing my face in his chest hugging his back.

"Wanna go for a run?" He asked. I smiled a little.

"Its already late. I like running in the early morning." I said not wanting to get up from this position.

"Lies." He chuckling making his chest vibrate making my face feel weird. I chuckle.

"Stop." I hit his chest. He kissed the top of my head. "Who let you in anyways. No one is up." I said.

"Funny, Lily did. She and Bella sent out to the gym." He said. I sat up moving out from under his arms.

"Why and they leave me." I ranked my hand through my hair. I tied it up in a bun and got out of bed. I could feel Taylor staring at my ass because I was wearing spandex shorts.

"Wo-"

"Taylor Michael Caniff." I growled his name and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth brushing my hair and tying it in a high pony tale. I walked out and grabbed my black sports bra and black leggings. I walked back into the bathroom and changed.