Chapter 49

~Matts POV~

"AHHH!" I woke up with someone screaming. It sounded like Grace. I got out of bed faster than lightening. I ran downstairs 2 steps at a time. I jumped on the floor not touching the last 2 steps and faced the kitchen. Grace was facing the wall and she dropped a glass container.

"Grace, honey, are you hurt?!" Mom said coming behind me. Grace stood there frozen and shaking.

"Theres a huge spider and a rat." She said in a whisper. I walked to her and there was a brown wood spider that was as big as a light blub. A spider can be that big?

"Theres no rat Grace." I said. I grabbed a fly swap at the far end of the counter and walk behind the spider.

"Honey are you sure you saw a rat?" Mom touched Graces shoulder. She nodded. She looked around and found no hole. I walked closer to the spider and brought the fly swap over the spider and it moved a little. Grace jumped. I swat the spider and the guts and blood were on the wall.

"My wall." Mom said.

"Sorry." I cleaned up the mess. "Grace dont scream like that because you got me scared that something could of happened to you."

"Thanks Matty and I wont." She hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek. She was still in her sweats and a tank top. She walked back upstairs to her room.

"Matt. Mom." She said as she was on the 3 step. Mom and I walked slowly towards her. We peered over she shoulder and there was a mouse sitting there eating a cracker with its back towards us.

"Grace. Thats a mouse." I said. She glared at me.

"Its still a rodent." She said. I walked back to the kicthen and grabbed a mini plastic container to capture the mouse.

"Once you get rid of that throw the container away." Mom said as she walked upstairs with Grace. I brought the mouse to my room. I set it on the counter as I picked out my outfit for school. It was 6:10. I put on my army sweatshirt with some khakis. I grabbed my keys and phone and backpack.

"Now for you little guys Im taking you to the pet store." I carried the container downstairs. Airi was running around with Wishbone. I cant believe they didnt wake up yet.

"Ew you still have that thing." Grace made a disgusted face.

"Im taking it to the store." I said. She just rolled her eyes. I walked out and drove off to the storw.

~Graces POV~

It was 5:55 and I woke up with my radio. For some reason I was thrist. I walked downstairs and grabbed a water bottle. I started clearing the dish rack like I always do when I wake up early. I grabbed a glass container and I heard some rusling. I looked on the counter and there was a rat sitting in the corner cleaning himself. Next to it was a huge spider.

I screamed and drop the container. The rat ran away to where every it went. the spider moved a little but not crawling away. Matt came rushing downstairs. i stood there frozen. I couldnt move. I was shocked. I hate spiders. I fear of them.

I told them about the spider and rat and Matt killed the spider. The rat wasnt there and just hearing the tone in his voice saying that I was probably seeing things. I was about to walk upstairs until the rat returned. I told Mom and Matt about the rat and Matt caught it. I walked to my room and sighed.

I walked tp my closer. I picked out a gray "Boss" crop top that half covers and shows my belly ring. I changed it into a small heart that has small little jewels on it. I grabbed a dark blue skinny jeans with 3 inch heels with fur on the top. I sprayed Pink Chiffon perfume and grabbed my bag, keys, and phone.