Chapter 75

~Graces POV~

"OH MY GOD! Bubbles!!" Bella shouts as she runs through the park as she spins around through the bubble filled park. I laughed and shook my head. I looked at Matt.

"So this is what you did?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Shawn did, with a help of-" Lily was cut off by another voice.

"Me." I turned around and smiled. I ran and jumped in his arms. He hugged me tighter and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Your not sick anymore." I said as we pulled away.

"I have a good health system." He said putting me down.

"BUBBLES!" Bella shouted.

"Babe calm down." Cameron said trying to calm her down while laughing.

"Tay, how did you know she likes bubbles?" Lily asked. I laced my fingers into his. He gave me a gentle squeeze.

"Um, well, who doesnt like bubbles?" He laughed. I pushed him. "I did my research."

"Nice to see you man." Matt and him did a bro hug same with Shawn. Lily and I went to see Bella.

"Cam, go hang out with the boys, we got it." I said to Cameron. He nodded giving Bella a quick hug and jogged to see the other boys.

"Bell, babe, SHUT UP!" I shouted at her. She stopped and turned to face me. She pouted. We laughed. If you didnt know Bella is obsessed with bubbles. I honestly dont know how she likes bubbles but it amuses her.

"Ok, lets go the mall now." Lily said grabbing her hand.

"Wait! Lets play first." She smirked. She walked towards the boys. She kissed Camerons cheek. "TAG YOUR IT!" She touched Matt then started running. I shook my head. Matt started running towards me.

"Shit!" I shouted and ran towards the monkey bars. I grabbed and started climbing up. I turned around and he was closer towards me. I screamed and did a back flip off the if and landed safely on my feet an ran away.

Few minutes later I stopped running. I leaned over and panted. I felt someone tazered my sides making me jump and yelp. "Calm down." Matt laughed. I hit his shoulder while breathing heavily. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Sammy- Hey where are you? Im hanging around the mall....alone.

Me- Im coming hold on.

I texted back and realize we were not on schedule. "Guys lets go!" I shouted. They all jogged towards me.

"Go? Where?" Taylor breathed out draping his arm over my shoulder.

"To the mall." I said. We all walked towards the car and drove to the mall. We walked around bought a few things. I looked over to Lily and we nodded. She texted Im guessing Sam. We got to a specific part of the mall which was near the jewelry story and Aero and Holister.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Sam came out of the jewelry store throwing streamers and confetti at Bella. She was shocked at first. A big banner fell from the ceiling that said 'Wow 18, your old!' Cameron point at the banner and started laughing.

"Thanks and seriously dumb dumb." Bella hits Sams head. He laughed and hugged her. I hugged Sam.

"Your 19 you know that right." I laughed at him. He gave me a glare then pushed me gently. They talked to themselves and felt a shiver went down my spine. I turned around and looked around in the mall.

I felt like someone was watching us. I spotted someone in a white tee shirt and black skinny jeans walk out of the pet store. He was carrying something light brown and fuzzy in his hand. I squinted my eyes to see who it was. His eyes already was on mine. He smiled and started walking this way.