Chapter 34

~Graces POV~

I slowy walked into Connors room while the girls were right behind me with cameras. I slowly walked over to connors bed and sat down. I count to 1-2-3 then..

"BIRTHDAY BOY WAKE UP!" I screamed in his face. He screamed and the bolted up then fell to the floor. We were laughing really heard.

"Gray! I hate you right now." Connor whinned.

"Aww baby its ok." I laughed and hugged him. "Now get dressed because we are going shopping." I said as I stood up and walked out the room. We next went to Jc's room. The door was unlocked. I got rolled my eyes.

"Sneaky Jc." I said into the camera. I then kicked the door open.

"HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY JC!" I said while walking into the room. He wasnt wearing shirt which was cute but then bolted up and through a pillow at my head.

"Ouch!" I said. The girls laughed behind me. I hit them with the pillow. "Come one Jc get up wheere going shoping." I said.

"Your mean." I heard him said. I still had the pillow in my hand and chucke it back at him and he got up and chased me out of his room. I heard the girls laugh at me.

"MATT!" I screamed and kicked the door open and he was putting on his shirt. I jumped on his bed and ran behind him. Jc came into the room and glared at me.

"Matty hes gonna kill me!" I shouted with a little giggle. Matt started laughing.

"Gray you shouldnt have waken him up." He said while we both walked out. Lilly and Bella stopped recording and went downstairs with their 'boyfriends'. I walking into my room and shut and locked my door and found my white 'city girl' crop top and got black shorts. I walked into the bathroom and strip off my running clthes and stepped into the shower. I got out of the shower and dried myelf.

I blow dried my hair and brushed it to make them have those natrual wavy hair and did my make up. I put on my white sandles and grabbed my phone and purse and walked downstairs

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yea." They said but Matt said no.

"Why?" I asked getting water from the fridge.

"Im hanging with Hannah today." He said walking into the living room.

"Ok fine." I said and we walked outside. We got into Kians new range rover and drove to the mall.

"Birthday boy where do you wanna go?" I asked as I linked arms with him.

"Erm I dont know I wanna find some cool items for my new apartment." He said. We nodded and them the boys went there seprate ways and we did too.

"So whats going on with you and Carter?" Lilly asked as we walked into famous footwear.

"Nothing that I know of. Hes my best friend and I dont wanna wreck anything inbetween." I said.

"Oh." Was all they said.

~Matts POV~

I was walking to my car once Grace and the others left. I drove to Hannahs house to pick her up.

"Hey babe." She saidkissing my cheek as she got into the car.

"Hey." I said kissing her.

"Where are we going?" She asked as I drove out of her drive way."

"To the movies." I smirked. She smiled.

"Can I pick the movie?" She asked. I nodded. We got to the movies and she picked the movie "If I Stay."

"Im going to cry." Hannah said.

"Why what is it about?" I asked.

"You'll see." She said with a small smile. I shrugged and them looked up. I saw a guy looking at me with one eye. He was wearing a black hoodie. He had those blue green eyes like Grace. My eyes widened. He walked into the bathroom.

"Babe I gotta go to the bathroom same me a seat." I said and walked over to the bathroom. I opened the door.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Matthew you grew so much." I heard a voice said in one of the stalls. I walked closer and the guy with the hoodie came out.

"Dad?" I question.

"Wow you remember me." He said taking off his hoodie revealing his light brown hair. He hadnt changed at all. I was shocked he found me here. Wait why is he here?

"Are you following me?" I asked.

"I had to watch over my kids." He said.

"Since when are we our kids when you left us." I snapped.

"You have that attitude like your mother," He chuckled. "How is she?" He asked.

"How about you ask her that. I gotta get back to my date." I said and stormed out the bathroom. Out of all the years why would he show up now? Why does he even show up? Why did he leave?