Chapter 58

~Graces POV~

It was around 3 and I was cuddling on the couch with Taylor while watching movies. We finshed 2 movies so far. Now we are watching 22 Jump Street. I was laughing with Taylor.

"Jesus Channing is so funny and hot." I said.

"No Im hotter." He side hugged be tighter.

"Hmm I dont know about that." I touched my chin with my pointer finger and acted like I was thinking.

"Well let me help you." He said then smirked. I gave him a confused look. I felt movement under me then all of a sudden I was laying on the couch on my back with Taylor on top of me. I felt my face hot. I looked away from him. "How about now?" He asked with a small smirk. I looked at his big doe brown eyes.

"I dont know." I said looking around the room not looking into his eyes. I felt his fingers on my chin turning my face to make my eyes look at him. I felt something warm, soft, and plump on my lips. It took me acouple seconds to realized that  he was kissing me. I close my eyes and relaxed and kiss him back.

Our lips moved in sync. I felt my hand slide through his hair and tugged on it lightly. I heard a soft moan from him. I giggled alittle and pulled him deeper into the kiss. He licked my bottom lips but I denied. I moved my lips from his lips to his jaw line then his neck. I some how flipped us over and we didnt fall of the couch.

I kissed behind his ear to find his sweet spot. Nope. I kissed lower towards the middle. I heard a moan then his gripping on my sides. Bingo. I blew air on his sweet spot then licked it while niddling on it. He moaned and groaned then flip us over. He attacked my neck with small butterfly kissed. He kissed below my ear and I tried to hide in the moan but I whimpered alittle.

He smiled against my skin then kissed harder on my sweet spot making me moan and gasp. His hand roam up and down my sides slowly. Goosebumps rose up my body. I felt my stomach tighten alittle. He rubbed my belly while kissing down towards my collar bone.

"T-Taylor." I stuttered gasping for air.

"Hmm." He mumbled while moving up my sides and along my neck again. Before I could say anything my phone rang. He groaned and got off of me. My mind process what just happened. Taylor and I had a heated make out section. Yeah I had make out section before but with Taylor was...mine blowing.

I sat up and reached for my phone. It was an alarm. I look at the time and it was 3:30.

"Dammit I forgot I have hip hop choreography try outs." I said and got up from the couch and almost fell but Taylor caught me.

"Careful there." He chuckled. I blushed and looked down.

"I'll take you." He said.

"I have my car." I giggled. He had the look of disappointment on his face. I pecked his lips.

"Maybe hang out later. Sorry Tay." I hugged him and grabbed my purse and walked to the door while Taylor tagging along behind me.

"Knock 'em dead." He said wrapping his arms around my waist before I left. I turned around and hugged him.

"Thanks." I kissed his cheek then left. I unlocked my car door and got in. I started it and waved Taylor goodbye. I drove home to grab my things. I parked my car in the driveway but kept the car running. I slam my door and ran inside.

"Gray what are you doing home?" Lily asked out of breathe. I gave her a confused look then shook my head. I'll ask her later about it.

"I have to get my choreography clothes, shoes, etc for practice. Im late." I said running upstairs.