➰2➰

The room fell away and he felt a rushing sensation. When his senses returned, he was sprawled over someone, lots of groans sounding around him.

"Tommy?" His eyes snapped open and he looked down at the boy beneath himself, his eyes widening.

"Newt?" His voice was small, desperate and hopeful, only audible for the two of them.

Newt smiled widely and pulled Thomas into a tight hug, laughing in happiness at having found him.

"H-how? I don't-" He couldn't form full sentences and settled for just looking into Newt's eyes, his expression conveying everything that he was thinking.

Newt smiled fondly up at him, kissing his cheek and burying his face in Thomas' neck.

"I reached out as you disappeared and I was sucked in as well. But I got stuck half way and couldn't find you."

Thomas frowned and hugged him tighter.

"Oh god, I'm never leaving you again. I won't let anything take me away from you again."

They kept hugging for a few more minutes, until a throat cleared and they broke away to look at the source, their arms still wound around one another.

There was a pretty girl standing beside them. She looked like a china doll and had a childish outlook that didnt marry together quite right, with her old age-wisened eyes.

"Are you done with your reunion? The others are in the main room waiting."

Her voice was bell like and sang with amusement.

"Others?"

Thomas asked as he shared a look with Newt, both still sprawled together on the ground.

"Yeah, silly. From your different lives. Come on!" she skipped through the door and into another room.

Newt and Thomas shared a look and shrugged before standing and heading to the door. They dropped their linked hands just before they walked out, not sure what to expecton the other side.

As thry walked in, they had to pause in surprise. There seemed to be some kind of mexican stand-off going on at the moment.

Thomas/Stiles realised that it would end badly and quickly walked out into the middle of the room.

"What the fuck! Everyone take a chill pill and calm the fuck down!" Eveyone looked at him in surprise.

"Stiles?" Scott asked, watching the other groups with distrust.

"Stiles? What's a stiles? Thomas what's going on?" Minho asked, standing on high alert.

"Rapp you better better start god damn explaining." Kennedy ordered, Hurley stood beside her with his guns pointed at everyone.

"Everyone needs to lower their weapons! NOW!" He shouted, frustrated with no one listening to him.

"You don't give the orders here, Rapp." Kennedy said, as she refused to step back.

"Maybe not, but you'll listen if you don't want to get everyone in here fucking killed, including yourself. Know that, if you kill my friends, you can be god damn sure that you won't live to regret it."

Kennedy and Hurley both paused at the tone of his voice and looked at him closely.

"You're making it personal Rapp." Hurley tutted and Mitch/Stiles/Thomas frowned, only relaxing slightly once he saw Hurley lifting his guns to point at the ceiling instead of the others in the room.

He nodded in thanks to his mentor, appreciating his willingness to trust him and not shoot his friends.

The scorchers/gladers backed down at the same time and he turned to the Beacon Hills lot expectantly, waiting as they relaxed their stances slightly and lessened their glares.

"Thank god. I can't be dealing with this shit." he announced, walking over to the pack.

"Is this something that you haven't told me about? Do you know why we're all here?" The pack all shook their heads that they didn't know what had happened.

"Shit. You guys know?" He asked towards the others in the room, just recieving confused looks from his scorch friends and negatives from the two CIA agents.

"Maybe that girl could explain." Newt came up behind him and rested a hand on his shoulder, gesturing at the innocent looking girl who was sat on a chair swinging her legs.

"Newt!" They both suddenly heard and turned as one to feel the collision of a stampede of people that were rushing to hug them both, the leader being Minho.

"Alright everyone! Settle down!" the girl shouted, getting everyone's attention.

Minho pulled back and gave them both a look that they needed to explain later, before turning to the strange girl.

"Please take a seat and I will explain why we are all here." She gestured at the room, which appeared to be a big cinema room, with rows of chairs and a large movie screen at the front.

She walked over to Thomas and grabbed his arm, keeping him stood beside her while everyone else took seats and waited silently for her to begin explaining, naturally leaving one seat empty right in the middle of the room, seperating the groups. He clearly knew where he would be sitting, then, with Newt on one side and then a gap before Isaac on the other.

"Alright! The Nemeton, as the pack from Beacon Hills will know, is highly magical. And often prone to causing strange phenomena." The pack nodded and looked at her with interest, her hand still holding Thomas in place.

"A month ago, there was a surge of power in the leylines that run below it, causing a dimensional rift. Essentially, a fracture in time and space that allows a person to travel the multi-verse." Derek and Peter looked like they had heard about this sort of thing, before, probably from the tales and legends that have been passed down in their family.

"Stiles here," She gestured at Thomas, and yes he called himself Thomas as it was his favourite lifetime- the one where he met the love of his life(s).

"was unlucky enough to end up at the Nemeton on the night that this occured." He got a lot of wide eyed looks from everyone, realisation slowly crawling up their faces.

"As such, in the one month that he was gone from Beacon Hills, he lived an entire life as Thomas in one world- where they were facing the apocolypse after the sun scorching the earth. Dylan, in another world, where he was a famous actor and model. And Mitch, who was an american assassin, working for the CIA."

Everyone was looking at him in surprise and disbelief.

"That rift closed, this week just been, and he was pulled back to his original world. He had made strong friends and relationships in many dimensions, however, and for this reason the Nemeton sought to reward him. A thank you for travelling the multiverse to use up the excess power that would have destroyed it. The nemeton has granted a single desire. That is, to have all of his worlds together. As such, I have brought you all here to view the different lives that he has lived, so you may get an idea of what to expect."

"Hold on! You're saying that the flare will cross into the other worlds?" Thomas asked in a panic, causing Newt to become alarmed as well.