➰3➰

"Hold on! You're saying that the flare will cross into the other worlds?" Thomas asked in a panic, causing Newt to become alarmed as well.

"No, no. Don't worry." She quickly reassured, stroking his arm softly.

"The flare will not cross. Rather, there will be a new world. It will be much the same as your original world, except you will have lived your celebrity life there, as well as your life as Mitch Rapp. The main difference will be that there will be a new province, a large island nation off the coast of California, wherein the entire WCKD fiasco would have occured. This area will be unspoiled and take on the appearance of the safe haven in your second life. The survivors will be there and will all remember what happened in the other world, it will basically be an independant nation off the coast of America."

Thomas smiled and looked at the gladers and scorchers.

"That sounds like a good thing. The survivors get a safe place in a safe world, where they can live their lives and not worry about getting infected and dying. Will Kennedy and Hurley still be CIA?" He decided and then asked.

She nodded and looked at them.

"Their properties and positions in the goverment, as well as the people around them will all be the same. The bomb situation and all will have happened the same way but they'll be the only ones to know the differences in the new world. You will, of course, have to adjust to being a celebrity and an assassin. But I think that is a minor detail when compared to what you're getting from this." Stiles nodded at her repsonse, smiling happily.

She turned back to the room at large, who were excited by what they heard and were all eagerly waiting to watch his lives in the different worlds.

She released him and gestured to the seat beside Newt, "Sit down. If you need a break, any of you, just say and we'll have a gap between clips." He, and the others, nodded while moving to his seat beside his husband.

Thomas discreetly lowered his hand from view, to grip Newt's hand between them, the movable arm rest lifted out of the way from where it had previously separated them.

"Alright, everyone. First, we're going to watch his original life. In this life he was known as Stiles Stilinski. I should tell those of you from the other worlds he visited that, the supernatural is real in the world you will be joining. That means; werewolves, banshees, kitsune and more are all real. Stiles himself is a spark. Which is a bit like a druid, except his power is all based on will. He's a human that can use a small amount of magic. An example would be him willing the flare's cure into his blood so that he could cure Brenda when she got bitten."

Brenda and Jorge looked at him in shock and gratitude and she walked over to give him a quick hug, before returning to her seat.

"Now, if there are no more questions, we'll- wait. I almost forgot." She pulled out some sheets of sticker paper form nowhere. Literally nowhere.

"I thought you might want name tags so that you don't have to worry about forgetting." She had 4 sheets and read the names out loud as she passed each person's sticker to them.

"Okay, from Beacon Hills; Scott, Lydia, Allison, Liam, Jackson, Danny, Malia, Isaac, Peter, Kira, Ethan, Aiden, Theo, Chris, Melissa, Noah, Derek and Coach Finstock. From the scorch; Newt, Minho, Gally, Frypan, Brenda, Jorge, Aris, Vince, Sonya and Harriet. And from the CIA; Stan and Irene."

They all took their name tags and put them on their fronts, turning back to her expectantly once they were done.

"Okay, first videos are Stiles Stilinski and the Beacon hills pack. These will be AMV's, edits and some scenes from things that happened. If you wish to say something, please wait until the end, or you could miss something." Everyone nodded and she skipped over to a seat at the side of the room, waiting as a loading symbol appeared on the black screen.