➰4➰

Everyone nodded and she skipped over to a seat at the side of the room, waiting as a loading symbol appeared on the black screen.

Newt smacked him up the back of the head, making his jump and shout in surprise.

"What was that for?!" He asked indignantly.

"One, stealing is bad. Two, that last comment was mean." Stiles huffed but didn't disagreed with the skinny male. His love had a surprisingly strong smack.

"Why the hell did you have my phone Stilinski?" Coach shouted from where he was sitting.

"You know what coach, it's a really long and complicated explanation so maybe we should just drop it." He sggested hopefully.

Coach smiled sweetly and sat back in his seat, "Laps Stilinski. 50, at the next practise."

Thomas grumbled but didn't otherwise object, thinking it was quite a small punishment, especially when compared to what it may have been.

The next video loaded quickly and they all turned to watch it.

"What is it with you and dead bodies?" Lydia asked as she looked at him in disbelief.

"Says the banshee, the literal harbringer of death?" He sassed back, deeming not to nswer her question. He didn't even know the answer himself.

"And Scott? I was right, your plans suck." He called to his best friend, getting a small nod and a resigned sigh from the ex-alpha.

"Okay, the next videos may be darker or more full of sad scenes. One is about Void-Stiles." The girl announced, making the group turn their attention from Thomas and Scott.

"Void-Stiles? Is that when you were possessed by the evil spirit?" Newt asked him, leaning in slightly, despite everyone hearing what he said.

Stiles nodded that it was and they both ignored the weird looks that they were getting from everyone. They all wanted to know how Newt knew so much, but no one spoke the question out loud.

"That looks horrible." Frypan decided, as he looked across at Thomas and the group of people who they had all seen in the video.

"Yeah. The problem with having loads of supernatural around is that you get hunters poking their noses in and bad guys that want to steal your territory. It's not always like that, we've just been a bit unlucky when it comes to those things. That's not to say that all hunters are bad. Only the ones who don't follow the code."

Derek said, getting thankful nods from the other people, who looked like they mostly understood what he was saying.

"Stiles, I-" Scott tried but Thomas cut him off before he coud say anything.

"Scott... Just don't. You said your piece when you took Theo's word over mine." Thomas spoke with a glare, nodding to Theo.

"We've gotten over this already, even if you never really could move on."

Scott looked down in shame and the adults all looked between them curiously.

"What did Scott say to you? What did Theo say to him?" Melissa asked, unsure as to whether she really wanted to know, but sure that she would need to.

"Theo saw what happened and told Scott that I killed Donovan in cold blood. Scott then confronted me and told me that I was wrong for what I did and that he couldn't believe my word over Theo's because I had always been too blood thirsty. He accused me of wanting to kill Donovan and said that I was worse than Peter, because at least everyone knew that Peter was a psychopath."

Everyone looked at Scott in disbelief, the pack included- who had never heard the full story about what made the two best friends fall out. Even Peter frowned at the ex-alpha.

"That's a bit of a stretch, don't you think Scott? I'm a mass murderer who went crazy and got myself locked in a superntural mental assylum." Peter deadpanned, getting nervous looks from the scorchers and calculating looks from the two CIA agents.

"Yeah, but-" Scott tried to defend himself but Melissa wouldn't hear it and immediately cut him off.

"No buts. When we get home, you're grounded. Again." Scott slumped in his chair but didn't say anything else. He looked at Stiles apologetically and his friend just gave him a small smile, reasurring him that he wasn't mad anymore.

"Alright, we're going to watch a few more of the ones for Beacon Hills and then we will move onto the maze, where he became Thomas."

Thomas nodded at the girl, waiting while the screen flickered and the next clips slowly loaded up.

"Fair warning, in advance, Thomas. There are some inappropriate videos later on so you should appreciate the docile ones while you can."

Thomas looked at her with wide eyes, flicking his eyes to a worried-looking Newt, to recieve a discreet nod from the girl.

"Oh my god, you were so having an identity crisis! I can literally see the cogs in your brain beginning to break." Newt declared as it finished, laughing with Thomas.

"Oh slim it." Thomas retorted, getting a pinch to his side.

"But your dad actually said that!" Newt laughed, doubling over to clutch his stomach.

Thomas looked over at the adults and found his dad's eyes.

"Yeah, um, dad. I very much do enjoy male company. You'll probably see some stuff later, if what she said is anything to go by." He jabbed his thumb over his shoulder at the mysterious girl.

"Why do I even try anymore?" Noah groaned as he tilted his head down and gave a heavy sigh.

"I don't know, why do you?" Newt punched his shoulder.

"Be nice. He's your father." Thomas grumbled but sent his dad an apologetic look and then noticed that the next film was appearing.

He jumped out of his seat and jogged over to the girl, leaning down to whisper in her ear.

"Can we have a drink's break? And I need to talk to you, with Newt, at some point."

He pulled back and she nodded. They were getting curious looks from the larger group but anyone was effectively cut off from saying something, when a table appeared at one end of the room with an array of drinks.

"Please, help yourselves. Sangster, follow us." Newt stood from his seat and walked slowly over to them. Thomas threw his arm over his shoulder as they disappeared through the door and the others all just mulled for a minute before anyone moved to get a drink form the table.