Over My Dead Body 1

Chapter 1:

4 years later-

"Charity!" I winced as i heard my master call me from my cell. I got up slowly, not wanting to disturb the rats that had tortured me last night. "CHARITY!" I heard my name being called. Technically though it wasn't my name. My real name was Isabel but 4 years ago I was stolen and bought as a slave. I dragged my self out of the barn. I was halfway across the field when I saw the fancy car. It was a black Maserati.

After that I practically jumped for joy. I instantly stopped as I heard the Greyhounds barking loudly. I looked around the opened field and all was silent. I breathed in the air and peeped. I hadn't peeped someones thoughts since I was 12. I let the air wash over me and pretended it was rain. I always peeped better in the rain. A bluish purple almost violet colored haze washed over my eyes and the familiar joy of being in someones thoughts soothed my anxiety.

A man and a woman stood observing the medium sized living room. The man was very handsome. He had beautiful olive green eyes and wavy black hair. He was muscular and tall like a football player. I saw him through the woman's eyes. I took the time to look through her thoughts and saw her look in the morning earlier. She was tall for a woman and thin. She had that big hair that you only saw in movies and round blue eyes that were colder than ice. Her smile was deceiving but i read her thoughts. The woman shook the hand of my master.

Master was dressed formally in a white tuxedo and black tie. His face was light and i saw he wore eyeliner. They made his blue grey eyes pop in a scary looking way. His brown hair was swept off to the side and from a distance he looked old. But up close, Master, only looked about early 20s or late teens. The woman smiled admirably at him as she clung to her husband's side.

"Mr. and Mrs. Donahue! Pleasure to see you!" Master looked happy to see them. The woman squinted her eyes and scratched her head.

"Darling...it feels like there's something in my head!" Mrs. Donahue whispered miffed.

"Don't you fret dear."

"Is there...ha ha...is there a problem?" Master looked like a greedy raccoon as he stared at Mrs. Donahue's diamond ring.

"Oh no. My wife frets too much when she's away from her son." Mr. Donahue said.

"No Richard. I'm serious." Mrs. Donahue banged her head with her pinkie finger.

"My servant should be here any minute. She can help you. One moment." Master said holding up a hairy white finger.

"CHARITY!!!" I stumbled into the door as i was shaken from Anna's, Mrs. Donahue's, thoughts.

"Yes, Master?" I bowed deep in his presence and gave a polite courtesy to the guests.

"My. You are a beauty." Mr.Donahue whispered.

"Excuse me?" Master's smile  faltered.

"How much for her?" Mr.Donahue asked. Was he serious? Did he really want a lowly monster like me? I felt the corners of my lips turn up in a small smile.

"Oh she's a one of a kind. Priceless I'm sorry." Master pushed me into his kitchen.

"Wait here a moment..." Master trailed off and followed me into the kitchen. Master grabbed the collar of my torn tank top and yanked me close to him. His breath smelled of cheese and milk and his teeth were slightly yellow. "Don't you dare say a word. You aren't going anywhere!" Master said into my face.

"But Master I-"

"Shut up, bitch!" He pushed me away hard and I fell backwards on my butt.

"Yes Master." I said as a tear spilled out my eye.

"Get up now! Hurry!" Master yanked me up and pushed me out the kitchen.

"Now now Dwayde. I'm willing to give you 500 grand for her.

Master's eyes nearly popped out of his head. A slow smile crept across his face. "She's more valuable than that Richard. Now you came here for a reason and I know it wasn't for her. Step into my office." Master pointed up stairs and I shuddered. Just when I thought i might be able to leave...

"MOM! What's taking so long?" A girl opened up the door to my Master's house. She was looked so much like her mother. She had the same black hair as her father except is curly and was longer. Her eyes were the same olive green as her father's and their was also a hint of hostility in her green eyes.

"Dear go back to the car." Mr. Donahue sighed heavily as Mrs. Donahue talked.

"NO MOM!" She stood there with her thin arms crossed in defiance.

"I'll give you 750 grand tops for her." Mr. Donahue said quickly pulling out a wad of cash. Master's eyes were so far out of his head that I couldn't help but giggle.

"FINE!" Master took the money eagerly and then kicked all four of us out of the house.

***************************************************************

"Well Charity this is your new home!" The mansion was big and secluded in the woods. It was nice to be out of the hot country sun in the middle of nowhere. Now I was somewhere in the woods in a big dark mansion that probably held tons of secrets for me to discover.

"Yes Master." I said out of habit.

"Call me Dad." Mr. Donahue...dad smiled at me and had a maid show me to my room.

"You share with Mistress. Sleep Mistress 2." I thanked the servant. Funny, a little over three hours ago I was a servant and now I was Mistress 2. I laughed to myself softly this was all turning out good.

*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*

Kay guys that's it chapter 2 will be here soon :) comment and tell me if its good or not. Oh and BTW i don't really have a plot or anything so sorry if it's boring anyways see the prologue if you didn't understand anything or...again comment or send me a message to ask whats going on..

ER.....I think that's it. I might start adding songs over on this side thingy k :D luh y'all

P>S> hehe uh if this was boring too u guys its going to get better in the next chapter PEACE OUT