Chapter 2

~EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES~

Fifteen minutes later we pull up in front of Nae's moms house. A two story badge home somewhere in a white neighborhood. We switch cars and hopped in her moms black chromed escalade. We drive off.

It felt like forever to get to this hoes house but when we do, nobody's home."She's at school", Nae says."Duhh", I say."Lets just leave a note", Nae said. We left a note, it said: just know I know and when we meet face to face you will know. We wrote it like we was some little ass kids."We gotta go", Nae said."Alright, lets go", I say.

Kevin POV

When I found out it was Nae at Jays house I didnt know what to do. So I tried to keep Royal from Nae until I figured out how to tell Royal on my own time whenerver that would be.

When I get to lunch I see Royal at the table with her friends including Nae. I walk over and pull Nae away from the table. They all give me this look of confusion.

"Where were you yesterday around nine", I asked her. She asked why and then asked me where was I before I could respond she walked off. I knew she knew something but I just brushed it off and go sit next to Royal."Why you pull her away from the table like that", Royal asked me."Nothing", I say."No,share with table why you pulled me away", Nae says."Aye dont start Nae", I said.

Royal looked at me sideways."Lets go", I tell Royal while standing up."No! Im not done eating", she replied."Alright, tell Nae to take you home since she love being everywhere", I told her.

I go home,sit down, and contemplate about cheating on the woman I love. I call DeeMoney and tell him to call some niggas and come over so we could smoke. Minutes later they was knocking on my door.

We was sitting on the couch smoking and playing 2k. We was getting fucked up. My phone just kept vibrating. When I looked I seen a bunch of missed calls from Royal and Jay. I didnt feel like dealing with Royal so I just hit Jay up and told her to come thru. As soon as she got there we went straight upstairs.

Royal POV

I cant believe this nigga actually left me. Nae takes me home."You alright?", she asked."Yeah I'll be fine, thanks girl"."No problem", she replied. I get out and walk up to the door, I see my mama car not in the driveway so I know she not here.

I go up to my room, cut my tv on and lay down. I pull out my phone and I have no text or calls from Kevin. After a hour or two I decided to call. He aint answer so I kept calling. Still no answer. I wanted to go to his house but I didnt have a ride.

All I could think was that he was with that bitch. I called Nae but she aint answer, so I called London. She picked up on the third ring."Wassup", she says."Come to my house",I say."Alright, but I got to catch the bus my car in the shop.

Narrator POV

An hour later London was knocking on Royal's door. She let her in then locked the door. While they walked up stairs they heard a horn. Royal went to look out the window and it was her mama blowing like she crazy. Royal opened the door "GIRL, COME GET THESE GROCERIES", she yelled. Royal and London both went to the car and started to bring the groceries in the house."Damn, auntie you must have bought some stamps from somebody" London said. We all start laughing."You know I did", Tanya replied.

"Mama can I use your car", Royal asked."Damn, I'll be glad we you get another car", Tanya replied."You gone let me see your car or nah?" Royal asked."Yeah, and put some gas in my car too", she said. Royal and London left out the house and got in the car."Where we going", London asked."To Kevins house", Royal replied.

Kevin POV

When we was done I get up to go to the bathroom. I come out and Jay was laying down with the covers wrapped around her body. I check my phone and see that somebody then called Royal. I get pissed off and immediately look at Jay."Did you go through my phone while I was in the bathroom", I ask."Yeah,why?", she said."Why you touching my shit, what the fuck wrong with chu'?", I yelled."Somebody left a note threatening me and I was trynna see if it was that bitch Royal", she said with an attitude."She not a bitch, and did she answer", I asked."Nope", she said popping the p."Thats good dont do no stupid shit like that no more", I replied."Yeah whateva"', she said.

The door opened and DeeMoney walks in."You gotta go", he told Jay. I looked at him like he was crazy."Royal outside", he said. I froze up for a moment then tell Jay to go hide in the closet."No", she said.

I go downstairs and theres Royal with London."Why you here", I asked her."Because I wanted to, and you not answering the phone, so wassup", she said,"and why you coming down the stairs half dressed", she asked. On que I see Jay coming down the stairs."Get that bitch", London tells Royal. I grab Royal before she could get to Jay. She slapped the fuck out of me then run towards Jay. She grabs Jay and began to beat the fuck out of her.

I picked Royal up and took her outside."Why you do this to me after all the shit we then been through", she asked with tears in her eyes. I have no response. She walks past me and go tell London to come on.

I go upstairs and see that Jay is in the bathroom."That bitch touched me and you aint do shit about it", she yelled at me."I told you to get in the damn closet thats your fault she hit you", I told her."Really, Kevin, your pathetic", she said. She throws something on te floor and then leave. I pick it up and its a pregancy test.

I just stand there I aint know what to do. My phone rings and I answer it."Is this Kevin Simmons", the lady on the phone asks."Yeah,this me", I say."Hi, this is Amanda Jones and I ws wondering when could you come by and meet with us", she asked."I have a lot going on now but maybe in a few weeks I could stop by", I replied."Okay, just call me when your ready to meet up", she said."Okay" I said."Bye", she said. Then I hung up the phone.

Narrator POV

"I should've killed that bitch", Royal said."We gone see that bitch again", London said. Royal just sat back and thought about all the shit she than been through with Kevin. She's just wondering was he ever faithful to her. Her phones vibrates knocking her out of her thoughts."Hello", she answers without looking at her caller id."Royal, Im sorry", Kevin said."Why, just tell me why?", Royal asked."Im coming over I got something important to tell you", he said."Bye", I hung up on him.

I really just wanna know why he cheated. What made him want to fuck another bitch was it because I didnt wanna have sex. I really wanted to know.

Kevin POV

After I hung up with Royal I go outside and get in my all red Ford F-150 and headed to her house. When I pulled up I seen London car. I got out and knocked on the door. London opened the door and walked past me to her car."Bitch ass nigga", she mumbled. I walked in the house "Royal", I yelled."In the living room", she said softly."Baby I promise I didnt mean too, she was a mistake." She sat there and just looket at me."Baby you hear me." She nodded her head yes."Are you going to say something", I asked."What you want me to say", she asked."That you forgive me that I can get another chance" I told her."You should get another chance I dont think so, forgiving you will never happen, you did the one thing I thought you would never do and thats cheat on me", she said."I promise it was a mistake it was just that one time",I told her.

She laughed" This your first time fucking her or the first time fucking her in your house" she said smartly."I never fucked her she only gave me head" "Wow,thats so much better", she said sarcastically."I only went over there when I was horny", I told her."So when we started watching Love&Basketball you got horny", she asked."What you mean?", I asked."I know you went to fuck that bitch I seen you and tell that bitch Im the one who left that note", She said.

Vote

Comment

***********Please give me your feedback**********