Chapter 6

~EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES~

"Daddy, you remember Kevin ", I say to him. "Oh, the lil nigga that was always trying to get with you", He says.

Kevin starts to laugh. "Yes, sir thats me", Kevin said to my daddy. "We do go out daddy", I say.

"A lil more than go out", My mama mumbles. I look at her like can you shut up. My daddy looked at her but I dont think he heard her. "When the hell did this happen and why you aint tell me about this Tanya", He said getting a lil angry.

"Im not the one who supposed to tell you that, when she was ready she was going to tell you", My mama said to him.

"You still could have told me something instead of having this nigga pop up out of the blue", He said.

"Can yall please quit this back and forth", I said to them. "Im sorry baby", My dad says. "Aye, let me holla at this lil nigga real quick", My daddy says.

"I came to talk to you not for you to talk to him", I say putting on my sad face. "You can always talk to me but I need to holla at him", He said while giving me a hug.

He gave my mama a long hug, squeezed her ass, and gave her a sloppy kiss. "Eww", I say.

"Oh, shut up lil girl", My mama says as we walk away from them and head out the visiting area.

Kevin POV

When Ms.Tanya and Royal got up to leave I started to get nervous. I kept thinking to myself why did he wanna talk to me alone. We were surrounded by guards so I knew I was safe.

"Aye man all I want you to do is take care of my baby girl and make sure she straight", He said to me. "I got that I always make sure she good", I replied.

"Dont play with her heart either", He said. "I love that girl so fucking much", I say truthfully. "I can tell thats why I aint really trippin", He said.

We sat there and talked a little more he told me about his sons and how if I fucked up that they would handle me. He say as long as Royal happy he okay with me. Im cool with that.

After the conversation we both shook hands I got up and headed to the front were Royal and Tanya were waiting for me.

"What yall talk about", Royal asked as we walked outsinde towards the car.

"Nothing", I say. "What yall talk about foreal", She said pulling on my arm. "He was just telling me a few things", I say as we approch the car. "Whatever", She said getting in the car.

Narrator POV

They drive off and head back to the house. Fifteen minutes later Royal asks her mom could they stop at Whataburger.

"You got money", Tanya asks. Kevin interrupts and says he will pay. "Thanks baby", Royal says looking back and blowing him a kiss.

"Yall so cute", Tanya says sarcastically and they all laugh.

They pull up to Whataburger drive through.

"Hello, can I take your order", The lady said. "Ummm, yes let me get a muthafuckinn uhhhhh number 13 with gravy and a larger strawberry", Royal says as I was finna sit back right in the seat my mama back handed me.

"Your total is $6.47", The lady said.

"Why you hit me", I asked my mama. "Cause you cursed", She said in a duh tone. Kevin laughed. "My bad mama", Royal says.

They get her food and head to the house.

They get to the house and Royal and Kevin go upstairs to her room and Kevin jumped on her bed.