Chapter 4

~EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES~

Narrator POV

Kevin turned around when he heard Royal scream his name. "Why is that bitch calling your name you with me not her", Jay said. "Come over here", Royal mouthed to Kevin. Kevin left Jay and went to walk over there towards Royal, London, and Alexis. "Wassup", Kevin says. Jay then walks over and stand next to Kevin.

"You up here buying this bitch some shoes", London asked. "Nah, he up here buying his baby some shoes", Jay replied smartly. "YOU GOT THIS HOE PREGNANT", Royal yelled.

"Who a hoe", Jay asked. Bitch you the hoe you the one popping that pussy you the side bitch", Royal said. "Last time I checked he was with me not you", Jay said. "Hoe if he was really with you he wouldnt be coming to my house apologizing and trynna make shit right", Royal replied. "You gone watch that hoe word", Jay said.

"Hoe, and if I dont", Royal said. Jay started to walk towards Royal. "I already told you once about that hoe word", Jay said. Royal punches Jay and Jay falls on the ground "Get the fuck out my face", Royal said. Jay gets up and pushes Royal and Royal stumbles over her feet. London steals off on Jay.

Jay isnt even able to get a lick in on London. Kevin trying to break it up but Royal pushes him away. Security comes and break up the fight. They throw them all out of the mall. "Why do yall fight? Yall then got me kicked out of the mall", Alexis said.

When they got outside Kevin grabbed Royal by her arm "Come on, lets go", Kevin demanded. "Where you going Kevin?", Jay asked. "To take her home", Kevin replied. "Well, how am I suppose to get home?", She asked. "Bitch walk", Royal yelled. "Ima send my homie to come get you", He told her.

Kevin shoves Royal into the passenger seat of his car. "Alexis finna drive me to my car but imma meet you at the house cause this nigga not playing", London yells to Royal.

Royal POV

When I get in the car I began to text Nae to meet me at my house while texing her Kevin gets in and slams the door. "What the fuck is up with you dude?", He asked while pulling off. "Nawl, what the fuck is up with you?", I yelled at him.

"Aint shit wrong with me you the one fighting pregnant bitches in the mall", He replied. "And you the one getting hoes knocked up", I say. "That was a mistake", He said. "So putting your dick in her vagina was a fucking mistake", I yelled at him. "Chill with all that yelling Im trying to drive and you know what I mean", He said.

My phone started vibrating knocking me out of my attention from our conversation. I pull it out from my back pocket and it says Jeremih across the screen. "Who the fuck is that", Kevin yells. "Shut up and dont yell at me", I say and answer the phone.

"Hello", I say. "I was wondering if we could meet up later on tonight", Jeremih said. "Yeah what time", I asked. "Around six", He said. "Alright I'll be ready", I said. "You can dress comfortable", He said. "Who the fuck is that on the phone", Kevin yells. "Who is that in the background", Jeremih asks. "Nobody", I say giving Kevin the evil eye. "So Im nobody now", Kevin asked.

"Did I call at a bad time", Jeremih asked. "Oh, no its fine but yeah I'll meet up with you later", I say and hang up the phone.

"You aint meeting up with nobody and who the fuck was that", Kevin said. "It was Jeremih damn and I am going with him tonight", I replied. "Who the fuck is Jeremih? The only Jeremih I know is football player from middle school", He said. "Yeah thats him", I said. "Oh, so you fucking with dude now", Kevin asked. "Hes just my friend", I said. "Alright whatever", He said. "So you can go smoke with yo boys but I cant go out with my friend", I said smartly. "I dont have time for these childish ass games you playing man", Kevin said. "Whatever just hurry up and get me home", I said.