Chapter 8

~EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES~

Royal POV

"Girl hell nah , I'm just really hungry", I said. I started to think about when me and Kevin had sex and he didn't use a condom. I really hope I'm not pregnant.

"They called your order", Nae said knocking me out of my thoughts.

I got my food and we left and headed to my house. "I really hate driving", London says pulling into my drive-way. " I'm tired of not having a car Ima tell KJ to take me to get another car", I said.

"Shit, I wouldn't get your ass a car, you crashed every car you had", London says. I unlocked the door and we walked into the house. "Whatever I only crashed two cars", I said defending myself. We walked in the living room and began watching Bring It.

"So, are you going to start talking to Jeremih", Alexis asks. "No, I'm going to enjoy being single for awhile", I said yawning. "That's a good thing", London says.

"I'm tired I'm finna go to bed", I said. "Why you going to sleep so early it only 7", Nae asks. "I'm tired", I say getting up. "I'm staying over so wake me up for school", London says. "We all staying", Nae said."Okay, yall know where the closet is with yall clothes in it, Goodnight", I said walking up the stairs going to my room.

Kevin POV

"I should slap that bitch", Jay says. I just grab her and pull her into the house. When we get in I see that Royal has dumped all my shit on the floor.

"Don't be grabbing on me like that", Jay says. "I'm stopping your ass from fighting again , you fighting them costed us our baby", I say. "It's not like I wanted to fight", She yells at me. "Yes you did cause you would have never approached them like that", I tell her.

"Can we quit talking about this", She asks. "Yeah", I say then I hear the front door closed and see DeeMoney walking in. "I'm going to lay down", Jay says.

"Wassup with you and Royal", He asks. "We done", I say.

"What the fuck happen" He asked shocked and confused. "She killed my seed man", I tell him. "The fuck you talking bout", He ask.

"Jay was pregnant and Royal fought her and you know the rest", I say. "I thought London and Jay was fighting not Royal", He says.

Then I started thinking he right Jay pushed Royal and London started fighting Jay. I fucked up. Now I need to talk to Royal but I doubt she'll talk to me.

London ass always in me and Royal business that's why we can't never have peace.

"What you thinking about", DeeMoney asks snapping me out of my thoughts. "Nothing", I replied going upstairs and take my shower then get in the bed with Jay and call it a night.

Narrator POV

Royal wakes up to a bed full of people surrounding her. She shakes London and Alexis "Yall wake up", She says. Nobody moved. "Wake the fuck up its 6:26", She yell.

Alexis gets up then Nae and finally London. They go and check they phones.

"DeeMoney blew my phone up last night and he just texted me GoodMorning", London says smiling. "TJ blew me up too", Alexis says.

"Why Kevin call me last night", Royal say. "Call him back", Alexis says. "Why would she do that", Nae asked Alexis. "Maybe it's important", Alexis says. "Nothing he has to say is relevant", London says leaving out the room. "I agree", Nae says going into Royal's restroom.

After everybody is ready they get into Nae car and head to Whataburger for breakfast then go to school.

"Jeremih asked about you", London tells Royal as they get out of the car. Royal tries to ignore what she is saying. "You need to give him a chance", She says.