Chapter 5

~EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES~

While picking her up I placed her on the bed. Her fat ass head hit the head board.

"Damn Kevin", She said.

I began to pull her pants down slowly. "Kevin come on quit playing", I pulled her pants off and began to play with her "pearl". "Kevin can you give me what I want", She said with lust in her eyes.

"What you want", I asked while still playing with her. 'Kevin quit teasing me", She said as her eyes rolled back.

I slowly slid her panties off. I began to kiss her inner thighs. The closer I got to her pearl the more anxious she got. I ran my tongue over her clit from bottom to the top. Using my arm, I locked her hips in place as I licked her pearl.

I was eating her like she was my last meal. "Kevinnnnn", She moaned. I ignored her and kept on eating.

She came all over my face and I liked it all up. "Damn, bae you sweet", I said pulling my dick out. She began to blush.

I slowly slid in her and she tensed up. "Don't hurt me", She said. "Its gonna hurt but I'll be gentle", I said.

I slid back in and out of her so she could get use to it. I pushed all of myself in her "Ahhhhhhhhhhh", She screamed and clawed my back. "Shhh", They gone hear us. I began to stroke slowly.

Royal POV

I felt some pain as he slowly stroked. It hurted so much but i wanted it, I wanted him so I let him have full control. Every time he went in then came out the pain was being replaced with pleasure. As I was reaching my climax the door opened and London walked in.

"What the fuck London", I say covering us up. "My bad girl but auntie pulling up", She says then walks out and close the door. "Shit", I say.

I began to clean myself up and put on some clean clothes. Kevin sprayed the room and fixed hiself up.

We both ran downstairs and hopped on the couch as if we weren't up to anything. Seconds later my mama walks in.

Narrator POV

"What yall been doing", Tanya said. "Chilling with my baby", Royal says looking up at Kevin. "Mmhm", Tanya says as she walks in the kitchen.

"While you been chilling all day you could have washed a dish or something", She says while taking some pots and pans out.

"Oooo, mama you finna cook", Royal asked. "No you come in here and cook", Tanya replied. "No mama, I'm tired", Royal says. "Tired of what? Your lazy ass don't work, so come in this kitchen and cook", She said.

"Okay mama", Royal says as she gets up and go into the kitchen. Tanya noticed that Royal walk was irregular.

"Whats wrong, why you walking like that?", Tanya asked. "My leg asleep", Royal replied quickly. "Oh, okay", Tanya says as she goes upstairs.

Kevin, London, Nae, and Alexis looked at me. Nae and Alexis were confused but then quickly caught on. "Wow, really Royal", Alexis says.

"Whats that supposed to mean", Kevin says aggressively looking at Alexis. Tanya walks down the stairs "Whats what suppose to mean", She asked.

"Nothing Ms.Johnson", Kevin says. Tanya walks into the kitchen and whispers to Royal "You having sex in my house"

Royal is caught off guard by the question and stutters to answer "Ye-", Royal says before her mom cuts her off. "I understand, you're growing up and experiencing, but next time make sure its not in my house", She says.

"How did you know", Royal asks. "I know that walk from anywhere and you have blood stains on your sheets", Tanya said walking out the kitchen and going back upstairs.