Chapter 7

~EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES~

Royal POV

"Hey, mean ass", Kevin says as he proceeds to lay on the couch. "Hey baby", I say sitting on him and giving him a kiss.

"Where were you", I ask. "I had to take DeeMoney some where", He says. "Better not have took him to no female house unless it's my cousins", I say. Kevin laughs. I reached over and grabbed the remote and turned the channel to the Rockets vs. the Heat.

Kevin put his phone on the charger and we sat on the couch and cuddled while watching the game.

"Yo phone ringing", I say while looking at Kevin. He ignores it but it continues to ring. "Kevin", I yells. "Huh", He says. "Yo phone keep ringing", I say. "Fuck that phone, but the Rockets up by 3", He says as he continues to watch the game. I began to kiss his neck. "Chill, bae", Kevin says. I ignore him and continue to kiss on him. "What yo mama say about having sex in her house", He says. "Were not having sex we just kissing", I say kissing his lips.

His phone begins to ring again. I get off the couch and get his phone. "Yo babymama keep calling you and she just texted you", I say passing him his phone. "You aint gotta be like that", He says.

"What you mean? You on that bitch side?", I yell. He didn't say anything. "Kevin", I yell.

He gets up and walk outside. I call Jay back and she answers. "Bitch why the fuck is you blowing up my man phone", I say. The bitch hung up on me, so I called back but the hoe aint answer.

She texted the phone and say: I don't have the time or strength to argue with you, I just had a fucking miscarriage because of you.

I wanted to cry but I couldn't find the tears, so I just sat there. I think Kevin still outside since his car keys are on the table.

I go outside and he's sitting on the ground with his face in the palm of his hands. I sit down next to him and I start to cry with him. He looks up at me "Why are you crying", He asks. I couldn't get the words out. He just wraps his arms around me and holds me as if I was the most precious thing on this green planet. We just sit in silence.

Kevin POV

I don't know why my baby is crying but all I want to do right now is hold her. She looks up at me with the most awful look on her face.

"b-b-ba-by", She stutters. "Whats wrong baby", I say looking her in her eyes, but she looked away.

Why did she look away I thought to myself. She doesn't finish her sentence she just up, hands me my phone, then go back into the house. This girl crazy I mumble.

I check my phone and I see Jay at the top of my messages. I opened it and as I read the blur from my tears makes it incapable to continue reading. I cried and cried; I couldn't move, couldn't think, I just cried. I felt betrayed by the woman I was in love with. I didn't want to see her or speak to her, so I go in the house to get my keys and leave.

I see Royal on the couch staring in a daze, but I continue to leave.

I call Jay and she answers the phone crying. "I'm coming over", I say and hang up the phone.

Few minutes later I pull up to her house. I get out my car and walk up to the door. The door was unlocked so I just walked in. I heard crying coming from the living room so I walked that way.

Jay was on the floor crying her eyes out I got on the floor and held her.

A few minutes ago I was just hugging the woman I love the way I'm hugging the woman she hates. She cries until she falls asleep. I pick her up and take her to her room and lay her down in her bed. I lay down with her.