Y/N Life

Y/N was only seventeen (and sixteen when she started), Bridgette had offered her a job at the local strip club,( Thong Turn ) They were looking for more entertainers, and Bridgette was the co-manager, so she had known that she could cover up for Y/N age. Y/N eyes had gone a bit wide when she told her the job description, but after a little bit of arguing, Y/N had accepted the job offer.

She also really needed the money to save up for college and wasn't expecting for this to be more than a short fling with the job. But things had taken a harsh turn a month earlier when her mother had fallen ill. Although they didn't live together anymore, Y/N mother was the only family she had, and she had even offered to come and start living with her again just to make sure she was doing okay, but her mother's pride had gotten in the way of that idea and stopped it completely in its tracks. "I don't need help! I'm perfectly fine on my own!" Her mother's rough cough and redden eyes did nothing to help convince Y/N however, and she had been sent into a world of resentment when she had received a call from the hospital a week later informing her that her mother was in the hospital and in dire need of surgery.

Her mother obviously didn't have enough money to support that, even with her good paying job, and Y/N was beside herself with grief. She knew what she needed, and that was more cash, and fast. She had started dedicating herself to school and her job full time. She was glad that she only had a few more weeks before she graduated from high school and then had summer break before college started. She had actually gotten into a good university near her and Bridgette's apartment.
She had a full ride scholarship and was glad to say that she wouldn't have to worry about school expenses anymore. The only thing that was really going bad in life had to be the fact that her mother was bedridden in the hospital, dying as they spoke. Y/N swore on her life that she wasn't going to let anything bad happen to her mother on her watch.

it wasn't as if she couldn't dance.

Y/N was actually effortless when it came to dancing and 'making love to the pole' as her boss put it. She had gotten the job easily, what with a recommendation from Bridgette and the dancing skills of a grade-A hooker. The only thing that upset her was how secretive she had to be about it. If her school found out, she was dead for sure, which was why she was so glad school was about to end. No more worrying about people finding her out… but then again, that wasn't her only problem. Strange men always tried to follow her home, but she could usually get them away once she told them her true age. Some of them didn't care, however, and they were much more complicated subjects, but she had become pretty good at shaking people off.