1

Where the hell is the pink thong?" Lindsay whined, causing Gwen to offer her some rude retort back. Y/N sighed, shaking her head and ruffling her hair, taking the knee high fishnets on her legs and trying to situate them correctly.

"Come on out, “everyone's favorite good girl gone bad” ‘Kinky!" She scowled but let out a nervous shiver. She always got this way before a show. Bridgette wrapped an arm around her shoulders, giving her a large grin before shoving her toward the curtain.

Y/N sucked in a breath, walking through the fabric and setting a feral grin on her face. The crowd erupted with applause and she couldn't help but blush a bit.

If they only knew how old she was.😏

Shrugging those thoughts out of her mind, Y/N stepped fully out onto the catwalk, her make-up covered eyes heavy lidded and lips pursed in a pouty manner, grabbing the pole and lifting a fishnet clad leg around it. Her attire was made up of nothing more than a low cut sleeveless deep purple top that showed her entire stomach, a small purple thong with pink swirls on front, and tall black stiletto's that she had finally gotten used to walking in after being in this business for almost a year. They were a bit wobbly but other than that, she had pretty much perfected the art. The upbeat pop music swelled around her as she arched her back and slid down effortlessly.

(Play the music above 👍)

Y/N smiled slightly as she heard the catcalls and wolf whistles from the crowd. The guys in here were all fans of somebody, and she felt actually a bit flattered when she discovered she had a small fan club out there at the bar. While it was made up of much older men, it was still flattering, if not a bit creepy. She didn't really enjoy the title that came with her job, but to say that she didn't enjoy her work would be a lie. Y/N absolutely loved to dance, she always had, and for once, she didn't feel like the nerdy girl at school. Here, at the club, she was sexy.

She went through the whole dance and finally blew a kiss to the crowd as the song started coming to an end and the lights began to dim around her. She bent down a bit for a few of the bills, stuffing them into her thong when she heard a voice beside her ear.

"How much ya charge?"

She felt a visible shiver rip through her as the deep baritone shook her insides. The voice oozed sex appeal, but Y/N had learned from experience that the voice really gave no justice to the looks. "I don't roll that way, ogre." She spoke through clenched teeth. It wasn't like this was the first time this had happened to her. Y/N grabbed the rest of her bills and was glad that it was too dark for people to see her, since she was sure she didn't look the least bit attractive stomping around all madly like that.

The only people in the club that you could manage to get for a good one night stand were “Katie and Lindsay” and then again, Lindsay never remembered the person's name the next morning, so she obviously hadn't gone willingly, or at least not completely sober. Y/N hated how rude some of the men here could be, some were funny and while it wasn't all that great that they were in a strip club in the first place, some were charming and not at all pushy or suggestive. Those were the guys that Y/N really considered, but the fact of the matter was that most of those men were already taken and they only came for the bar or to escape from their wives

Y/N sighed in expiration as she stepped behind the curtain and pulled the money out of the back of her thong.

"How much did you get?" Katie, a darker skinned girl who went by the stage name 'Bambi' stumbled up to Y/N, looking at the huge wad of cash she held. "Bet I can get more."

Y/N smiled at her but waved her off. "Thanks, but no thanks." Y/N really didn't feel like betting anything with Katie, seeing how she had just been kicked out of some guy's house. Katie was one of those girls who had a terrible taste in men, somehow finding herself with the most abusive and demanding people. She was a really easy target and submitted to almost anything, so Bridgette was often found giving her guy advice and talking her out of a relationship. She was one of the more dramatic girls at the club, but Y/N didn't mind. Though Katie was a bit annoying at times, she actually seemed to have a brain somewhere deep down in there and always knew how to make Y/N laugh.

"I bet I can!" A squeaky voice squealed from behind Y/N, only to be followed by a swift mutter telling the girl to shut up. Speaking of no brain, Y/N thought, turning to Lindsay and scowling. There was something she didn't like about Lindsay. It probably had something to do with the fact that Lindsay was always stealing her customers, but who knew? Lindsay was just too nice, too sweet, too innocent, too MUCH FREAKING BOOBS. Y/N was also much tinier than Lindsay, who was tall like a super model. Considering the fact that Y/N was much smarter than Lindsay, she really didn't think it was fair. How could someone as dumb as Lindsay have the best curves in the world?

Y/N rolled her eyes, trying to shove the look of anger off her face. "Don't make any bets with Katie, she's in debt as it is." Ignoring the pout from Katie, Y/N turned to Gwen, who was currently picking at her nails as she stood next to Lindsay. "Can I get a ride home tonight?"

The pale girl made a face, then looked up. "I'm pretty sure they just called me to go on… and anyways, I promised to stay late with Blondie tonight." Lindsay started to say something, but by that time Gwen had already grabbed her lips between her thumb and index finger and given her a glare that sent the blonde into silence. Shooting Y/N with an apologetic look, she shrugged. "Sorry. Maybe next time?"

Like she had said, Lindsay was always stealing her stuff. Trying to shove the thought away from her mind, Y/N chewed the inside of her lip in thought. "Yeah, sounds good." Looked like she was going to have to walk home again tonight, but it wasn't like she couldn't use it. She had wanted to lose a few pounds ever since that comment Lindsay had made about her butt the other day… what? It wasn't like she listened to Lindsay… okay, she did listen to Lindsay, but only because it frustrated her that the blonde thought she had the right to give her health advice. Y/N was pretty sure that shoving your head into the toilet and coughing up your insides wasn't a part of practical living. Of course, she didn't know if Lindsay really did that, but she once heard someone gagging in the bathroom and she had the right to suspect. No one was that skinny without having a few dirty little secrets.