surprise 18+

Onwards.......

"It's my specialty, what can I say?" Rolling her eyes, Y/N lifted her shirt off her head and peeled off her sports bra, sighing and covering herself with her sheet. Her gaze flickered toward Jungkook, who now stood only in his boxers, cracking his neck twice before he turned to look at her, making his way onto the bed and over top of her. She felt herself gulp as he peeled back the sheets from her body, almost gently, which surprised her- hadn't this been the same guy who said 'sorry if I get a little too rough'? Not that she was complaining about the soft treatment. He leaned down and kissed her slowly, pressing his lips to hers while slowly trying to part her lips with his tongue. She didn't try to fight it, her whole body relaxing at the soft swipe of his tongue on her bottom lip and the caress he had started on her bare hip. She slid one of her hands down his chest, reaching for his boxers and tugging them off of his body.

She felt him pull on her bottom lip with his teeth as he took the condom and rolled it on his erection. That was when it hit her. Why the hell did she want this? Why was she responding like this, not trying to push him away, not fighting with herself like last time? It was odd. She was comfortable with him. She hadn't spent more than five hours with the guy and she was trusting him. Something was seriously fucked up here. Maybe it was a hormonal thing- she supposed her body was just reacting this way since she had sex with him once before.

But the last time they did that, he had hurt her. She had been left with one too many bruises and more than a few scars, so why was she so willing to let him have his way with her tonight? As he pushed his cock into her tight opening, she decided not to question it and rather enjoy what her body had been craving for the past few days.

Jungkook grunted, sheaving himself completely inside of her in a quick thrust, causing her to gasp in undeniable pain as well as the pulse of pleasure. He grabbed at her hips but pulled away when he heard her suck in a hard breath. It still hurt from where he had bruised her before. He let out a soft chuckle. "I'm sorry. I'll try not ta do that this time."

She didn't respond, not caring about his half assed apology and instead wrapping her hands around his neck and burying her face in his shoulder. For some reason, Jungkook was being gentle, and she decided not to question it but enjoy it. Y/N could feel his eyelashes brushing her cheek as he kissed her pulse point before ramming into her, keeping a steady and hard pace. She felt her breath hitch in her throat and began letting out small mewls, wrapping her legs around his torso shakily. "Ju-jungkookkk..."

"Louder." He whispered in her ear, his voice a dark grunting that was dripping with sex. She turned to look in his eyes, giving him a raised brow, or trying since it was almost impossible to do anything but squeeze her eyes completely shut. What if the neighbors heard her? She would never be able to show her face around here again. As if reading her mind, he slammed into her once more and said, "I don't care who the fuck hears us, just say it louder."

"H-huh? Nggh..." She tried to comprehend what he was saying but the pulsing dick inside of her was making things more than a little bit complicated, with the friction that was driving against her inner walls pulling her away from all coherent thought.

He grunted, getting an iron grip on her hair and pulling her head back, making her whimper in pain as he started to leave small bite marks on her jugular. "My name, kitten. Say my name."

At the especially hard thrust that came next, Y/N had no other choice but to obey. "jjj-Jun-kookkkk!!!! !" His named ripped out of her throat, and she started panting harder when she felt his hand on one of nipples, rubbing the large mound of flesh as his mouth continued to torture her neck. She dragged one of her hands down his back, digging her nails into his skin as she could feel her release coming closer. "Jungkook! Jungkook, please, please Jungkook...!" She was yelling his name so loud that she was sure people in Australia could hear it but she could care less.

She felt him smirk against her neck with arrogance. "Just like that, Princess." And after one sharper pang at her tender opening she felt herself tighten around him, her vision going white as she screamed his name like bloody murder one last time. Jungkook grunted, letting out a string of curses as she milked his cock tightly enough to make him load his seed deep into the condom.

She was pretty sure they sat like that- her arms around his neck, legs tangled around his body, his hands wrapped around her sore waist, his dick still buried deep inside of her- for hours, though it couldn't have been more than five minutes. Letting out a soft groan when he pulled out of her, she turned to look at her bedroom clock, seeing that the time was now close to twelve thirty. Jungkook had gotten there at just quarter to twelve- had they really gone at it that long?

Jungkook crawled off the bed, putting on his boxers and reaching for his pants pocket, pulling something out of it before leaving the room. Under other circumstances, Y/N would have assumed he just left, but considering the fact that he left the room half naked she knew that wasn't true. She slid the thin sheet over her body, wrapping it under her arms loosely and walking out to the living room where Jungkook was currently staring out the open window, huffing on a cigarette. "That's disgusting." He didn't move but his eyes darted toward her as the smoke caressed his cheeks. "You shouldn't smoke."

He ignored the comment, letting out a long breath and closing his eyes as he leaned against the window frame. The light of the moon seemed to waft across his skin, his muscles relaxing from the lazy posture. Suddenly, his eyes flickered open, pale teal meeting dark brown. "Come here." He mumbled, not making a grab for her like he had all the other times. Actually, his voice sounded calm- even though he had said the words as a command, it was as though he was asking her for permission still. It was enough to cause her to stifle in surprise and be left in even more shock when she found herself complying to his wishes, walking over to him. He wrapped a long arm around her waist, and she slowly shifted into the hold. He took a long drag of the cancer stick before sticking a hand out of the open window, smashing the end on the apartment's brick outside wall.

"Classy." Y/N muttered, and he chuckled, a deep rumbling in his chest that sounded like harsh bells. It was actually a pretty sound.

At that moment, both of them seemed to notice how close they were and they both backed away from each other, Jungkook flicking the cigarette out the window and heading over to her couch. She walked back to her room and threw on some shorts and a t-shirt, heading back out to the living room. She felt tired but didn't want to come back to bed after what they had just done.

Instead, she just walked over and sat by Jungkook on the couch, trying to not think too hard about how he kept drawing circles on her thigh as they sat back and pretended to pay attention to whatever was on TV.

(Y/A)
So guys this is it for now my brain is not working 😂 properly right now so I don't think I can continue this anymore.

And before you find any mistake in the story and tell me so let me tell you that This was my first time writing. So please consider that and one more thing English is not my first language so hope you can understand.
So just ignored my grammar mistakes 😸
Ok my my love......MWAH!!