After affect

Y/N ran a hand through her hair as her head hit the pillow, sighing and letting her eyes fall closed. It had been a long night. After the sex, before jungkook little minion, Namjoon- who had informed her she could call him RM or joon, Namjoon had taken her back to her house, jungkook had told her she could clean up at his house, but she hadn't liked the shampoo he had provided (just go with it😂), and also she just hadn't been done scrubbing the dirty feeling off of herself. She felt terrible. Absolutely fucking disgusting. How could she be so damn dirty and enjoy it that much? Jungkook had told her that he was going to see her again tomorrow, and she had felt her stomachs do flips as her eyes brightened at the prospect. For some reason, she was really intrigued, as well as turned on, and it totally sickened her.

She sighed, remembering that she had to work a double shift the next night and she had school tomorrow morning. She looked to the money on her bedside table and sighed sadly. The bruises she had found on her skin hadn't been pretty. In the shower, she had noticed large, hand prints on either side of her hips, small purplish marks on her thighs and her cheek was still a bit red, her shoulder blade cut from his lips and her breasts hurt from his rough treatment earlier.

She thought about her mother and how much she needed to visit her in the hospital. Maybe she would do that tomorrow, too. And maybe she would take off work as well. She was sure no one would want to see a beat up girl dance for them.

Sighing, she turned off the light beside her bed and yawned, falling asleep instantly. She hoped tomorrow wouldn't be half as rough as today.

Taehyung sent his best friend a smile as he sucked down another shot. He had just gotten back from work at the construction site and was still a bit red faced from being outside for so long. "You know, I haven't seen ya this happy in a while." He wasn't lying either. His friend's smirk seemed extra haughty today, much unlike he had been recently. "Guess ya got some pussy last night, huh?"

"Hell yeah. And she was a virgin." Jungkook spoke quietly, but the excitement in his voice was evident. As far as Taehyung knew, jungkook hadn't had a good lay in the past three weeks, which had been odd for him. Ever since the company has started having problems Jungkook had been getting more and more on edge. "She's cute."

Taehyung raised a brow. "That's new." He mumbled to himself, but Jungkook caught his words and elbowed him, ushering for the blonde to explain himself. Taehyung shrugged, looking at Duncan with a smile. "You usually call all your bitches sexy and hot or say something about them being really tight. But never 'cute'. You must really like her."

Rolling his eyes, jungkook snorted, shaking the drink in his hands before taking a sip. "Yeah, right. She's a total asshole. She kept talking about how nasty I was and looked at me like I was trash." He sighed. "It was fucking hot."

Taehyung snorted and shook his head at his friend in disbelief. "Let's hope she'll stay that way, bra."

Jungkook smiled at him with narrowed eyes. "I'll drink to that." They clinked their glasses together, tipping the glasses to their mouths as they drank. Jungkook wiped his mouth, sighing loudly, letting Taehyung know that he was getting bored. Jungkook tended to let out small, although loud, signs when he was ready to move onto a different subject. As if him squirming in his seat wasn't already enough of an indication that he was uncomfortable with the situation. Taehyung realized this girl must be something else but decided not to dwell on it much anymore.

"Yoongi wants to get back in touch with you." A hiss passed through Jungkook lips and Taehyung lips tilted into a smirk. Yeah, it probably wasn't the best thing to bring up, but he had to do it sometime. "He says he has a few jobs for you to do."

"I don't do that shit anymore, Taehyung." Jungkook scowled deeply, waving the bartender over and ordering them a few more shots. He fingered his lip piercing in anger as he silently prayed that Taehyung would automatically drop the subject like a slut who was bad at giving head. "You know that I have a company to run now." Jungkook loved Taehyung, but he was tired of these job offers and he knew that Taehyung understood how strongly he felt about his company. It was the first thing to go good for him, ever, and he wasn't going to ruining it by starting up old habits again.

Taehyung nodded his head slowly, his voice lowering as his face set into a serious frown. "I get it, okay? I just have to ask. By the way, you might want to start carrying around yer friend again. Things are looking real shaky out there. The past been coming up in too many arguments, ya know?" At this, jungkook was a bit surprised. He hadn't carried his big gun in almost a year, sticking with the small hand ones he rarely used, but he supposed that it wouldn't hurt to keep it on his person for a bit for the time being, most especially if Taehyung words held any authenticity.

Jungkook nodded his head again, and they were silent for a moment, letting the subject drop slowly. "I got some prints of her."

Taehyung eyebrows shot up. "Ya haven't done that since... since a long time." Taehyung didn't bring up the passing of the important person, instead decided to sugar coat things a bit. That always seemed to work with jungkook. And by seeing the look in jungkook eyes as he smiled and nodded, telling him how beautiful the photos were, Taehyung knew things were going to get better for jungkook. Somehow