meeting Yusaku and Yuri, sludge insidence and meeting

Flashback 11 years ago

Narrator POV

We see two small children with green hair running from there rooms to there parentsroom to wake them up.

When they got there they started to jump on the bed effectely waking there mother up.

Inko- wha'- what happaned?.

The izutwins- mom it's time to get our quirks figured out.

Inko- ok ok izuku & Izumi we just have to wake up your father up.

Inko starts to shake toshinory and calling him by his name.

Inko- toshi wake up.

No responce.

Inko- TOSHINORY YAGI GET YOUR ASS UP!!!.

With that toshinory fell from the bed pale afraid of what his wife would do to him.

Toshi- y-yes d-dear.

Inko- get ready because I'm taking izuku and izumi to get there quirks.

Toshi- oh ok I'll change so I can go after you get there quirks registered and remember I love you both!.

When they got to the quirk doctors they found out one has M.P.D and quirkless.

When they got home they celebrated izumi for he strong quirk and left izuku because of being quirkless and having a mental disorder.

In that moment when he was left alone the words his father said rang in his head.

"And remember I love you both."

Present time.

???'s Mind- yeah right.

??? is now on top of a building dueling a guy in a white coat with a mask.

???- your gonna regret messing with the Hanoi punk.

???- well tell this to your master Hanoi tell them I'm coming after them and dont forget my name.

When the light goes behind the mystery duelist we see a familiar bushy mop of hair with white and red.

Chaos- my name is Chaos.

With that he plays a dragon who levels the buildings top floor and defeats the Hanoi grunt.

Timeskip to when the pros get there.

Edgeshot- well done chaos you got another one of the Hanoi I tought you well.

Chaos- "thanks mr. Edgeshot but my monsters did all the work I just gave them orders".

Edgeshot- as humble as ever I still remember the day I brought you in.

Edgeshot- you were afraid nervous and weak but now look at you your the number one vigilante who is allowed to do hero work.

Chaos- "yes I know but I need to still go to U.A to get my lisince to do hero work".

Edgeshot- you know kid I could pull some strings and get you your hero lisince you are my adopted son after all.

Chaos- " mr. Edgeshot please I know your my adopted father and I know you love me since you always wanted a child but I want to get my lisince the hard way and earn it through my hard work".

Edgeshot- you sure are a wierd one izuku but dont worry I'll tell them your the number three heros son and are you sure you want to go to aldera junior high I heard what they do to the quirkless there.