U.A exams and Nezu info on izuku and his personalitys

Narrator POV:

It was now the U.A exam day and only 0.2 percent can get in apart from the recommended students who get in with 100 percent acceptance izuku was the one who got the recommendation for yuri yuto yuya and yugo nezu made specialized tests for these five.

For izuku was his quick thinking in serted scenarios and how he can save people without  abusing damages to the surrounding area.

For yuya was how he can entertain the crowns and keep them calm with his sticks and also how to be lighter of his feet in combat.

For yuto was how he could work in hostage situations sin e he is more able in frontal assaults and ambushes but in hostage situations he needs to be careful when he summons his monsters and how he could improve.

For yuto were high speed pursuits and information gathering since he wasn't that good at info gathering so nezu yeeted him on how he could.

And for yuri was Infiltration and acting since he was the more scary one of them all he was the one who is more used a infiltrating villain groups.

After there tests were done they were givin the chance to spectate in the practical portion when nezu asked.

Nezu- yusaku can you look over the practical students?.

Yusaku/izuku- "sure principal nezu".

Izuku left the area and when he looked at aizawa he nodded.

Aizawa- all might do you know who yasuaku fujiki is?.

Smallmight- no I dont know aizawa but what should I care who young fujiki is.

Aizawa- let's give a backround check on yusaku Fujiki and his personalitys.

Nezu- first up is yusaku Fujiki the brains all the other personalitys and he is quite talented on quick moves and planning.

The file:
First name:yusaku
Last name: fujiki
Quirk: high I.Q and Conjuring
Looks:

Likes- adopted family members, Eraserhead, kastudon, Yuri, Yugo Yuto and Yuya his monsters and heros

Dislikes- birth family members, all might green psychic, izumi, katsuki, katsumi, shoto and shoka, villains, perverts and fake heros.

Nezu- then theres yuya fujiki his funny side or entertainer side of him he is light on his feet and is great at gymnastics and has a clumsy disposition but he is the most cared for since he is the clown of the group.

The file:
First Name: Yuya
Last name: Fujiki
Quirk:spotlight and pendulum conjuring
Looks:

The file:First Name: YuyaLast name: Fujiki Quirk:spotlight and pendulum conjuringLooks: