learning of their existence and meeting the harpy family Pt.2

we see izuku being taken away by a dragon deeper into the hall.

izuku- hey will you let me g-. 

*THUD!!!!!*.

izuku hits a sign of one of the classrooms and get knocked out from the force unfortunately yuya, yuto, yugo, yuri or yusaku weren't  awake to wake him up while the real izuku was knocked out cold.

few hours later [5 hours to be correct]

when he woke up he looked around to see he was in a classroom that was made into a makeshift nest which had harpie's pet baby dragon, harpie's pet dragon and harpie's pet phantasmal dragon.

izuku- well looks like i'm gonna be dragon food.

he was about to say his prayers when a man with wings and a giant claw on his hand appeared.

???- you boy get up or our dragons will devour you.

izuku was about to activate his duel disk when he saw it wasnt there.

he stood up and kept his guard incase he was ambushed and walked with the man.

sky scout- oh sorry for introducing myself i am sky scout or otherwise known as harpie's brother.

izuku- nice to meet you sky scout im izuku kaosu and why did you bring me here?.

sky scout- harpie girl was injured because of your so called heros when we were just flying over the city.

izuku- so those reports of dead heros who had limbs chopped off those where you guys?.

sky scout- yes and i will keep looking for the heros who harmed her.

izuku- there were about five dead heros but how many did you count when the attack happened?.

sky scout- about twelve i don't know who attacked her so i'm killing all twelve of them.

izuku- sky scout i can't let you keep killing heros for revenge.

sky scout stops in his tracks and looks back at izuku.

sky scout- are you saying i should let the one who harmed her be free of punishment is that what your saying?!.

izuku- no no just give me what the other seven people looked like and ill have my teacher who is also a pro hero to arrest the hero who harmed her.

sky scout thinks about it for a moment.

sky scout- fine but i want the one who hurt her punished by the end of the month and if that doesn't happen then i will keep killing until i find the one who harmed her.

izuku- fine by the end of the month if we don't find the culprit you can keep attacking but no killing just harm them or torture them.

sky scout- fine but you have to help us heal harpie girl.