End of internships, Email and final exam.

we see izuku draw a card from his deck and once he flips it over he saw the card he needed.

yuya/yugo/yuto/yuri/izuku- all right we got the card we needed.

he play the spell card he needed.

yuya/yugo/yuto/yuri/izuku- NO.39 UTOPIA ATTACK LEVIATHAN DRAGON!!.

the people there were scared and they saw how strong that dragon was and he was about to attack it with a monster who is weaker and then they heard.

yuya/yugo/yuto/yuri/izuku- UTOPIA CALL OFF YOUR ATTACK NOW!!!.

the people there were starting to think he was an amature and was trying to get them and himself killed while momo was taking care of the kids with the snake trio and making medical supplies for the wounded.

yuya/yuto/yugo/yuri/izuku- KNOW WE ACTIVATE OUT SPELL CARD DOUBLE OR NOTHING!.

yuya/yugo/yuto/yuri/izuku- WITH THIS SPELL CARD WE CAN DOUBLE OUT MONSTERS ATTACK POINTS IF ITS ATTACK WAS CANCELLED AND KNOW LETS ROLL THE POTS AND SEE WHAT IT LANDS AT!

the lot lands on all three loot.

yuya/yugo/yuto/yuri/izuku- AND KNOW UTOPIA ATTACK LEVIATHAN DRAGON WITH DOUBLE RISING SUN SLASH!!.

(enjoy the amv or skip to almost the end where utopia attacks leviathan dragon).

the dragon is sliced in four pieces and then it disappears and once its gone a card falls on the ground with the picture of leviathan dragon.

izuku grabbed the card and put it in his extra deck.

izuku called the heros and told them what happened apparently they were hearing reports of monsters randomly appearing out of nowhere and disappearing for the past month or so and they put izuku to capture the monsters and keep them safe.

yusaku/izuku- so monster cards have been summoned without an owner something is wrong very wrong.

yuya in spirit form- yeah and we need to know how.

yuto S.F- and we need to put a stop to more rampaging monsters.

yugo S.F.- today was easy because we had faith in our side but next time we may not be as lucky.

Yuri S.F- yes i agree but first we need to know if there all number monsters or not because if there like today.

yusaku/izuku- yes because we would have to rely on leviathan dragon and utopia and no other monster.

yuya S.F- we should make sure the next time we face one of these number monsters to have a plan beforehand.

yusaku/izuku- yeah we should go momo should have gone while i was with the hero's.