Hi! This is a special chapter from my other story entitled 'Torn'. It is also a FanFic that revolves around the story of Elle, Donny, and Benj. I hope you'll also support it as much as you supported this story. It is still on-going but since school has ended, I will have more time to update. It is also written in pure english because I feel like that's the Pangilinans' first language (the language they use at home) and I also feel more comfortable writing it in english.

Torn — A Donny and Benjamin Pangilinan FanFic

She's in love with him

He's in love with someone else

Synopsis: Elle, who had been having troubles with her family for a while decided to visit her favourite childhood restaurant during Valentines day. In this restaurant, she will meet Benjamin, the brother of her celebrity crush, Donny. In a sudden twist of events, Elle's life will get entangled with the Pangilinan brothers' lives.

A tale wherein a girl is torn between two brothers.

A tale wherein chances are not infinite.

You have reached the end of this story. Thank you so much for those who actively supported this story. I can name a few. @ langitatbituan,  @ mariaandcoconuts , @ Margarette_Garcia. Thank you guys for your unyielding support-- all the comments, votes, and reads. And also to all my silent readers (which I can relate to), thank you as well. I hope life finds all of you well. And I also hope you get to meet Donny in person.

Lots of love,

Frustratedgemstone.

The last chapter: Zero chance.

The story of how Elle became a fan girl. 'Torn' - the lost chapter.

Donny's POV

"You guys ready for a meet and greet?" I tweeted. Me and Dad are planning to organize a meet and greet with my supporters this upcoming Friday.

"Are you able to attend my concert next friday, Donny?" Kisses, my on-screen partner asked as we take a break from practicing our lines.

"I'm so sorry K. Nagplan na kasi si Dad nang meet and greet next Friday eh. We've already booked the place and informed the handlers of my clubs. Bawi ako. I'll even try na humabol," I felt bad for not remembering na anytime next week pala ay concert na ni Kisses. My schedule is so packed.

"That's okay. Enjoy kayo sa meet and greet. I'm happy you'd finally be spending time with your supporters," She smiled sweetly.

**** ****

Elle's POV:

I wandered around the hotel while waiting for Mom to finish her seminar. I don't know why she had to bring me with her. I was the only teenager in that seminar. I also don't find the seminar interesting since it's just all about business.

I stopped walking when something interesting caught my eye. The message board reads

'Donny P.  meet and greet'.

Seriously? Who is this Donny P?

I glanced around the room-- there were a couple of people in there and they were mostly the ones who are fixing the place.

To my curiosity, I went inside and continued watching the people decorate the place. No one even noticed that I was here. They all seemed occupied. This must be a huge event!

I looked at the board again to see what time the event will start.

It's around 6 p.m. It's currently 5:30 p.m. I wonder why there's still not a lot of people. Aren't you supposed to arrive early on these kinds of events? I got so excited when I see them filling up the place with balloons so I sat down on a nearby bench. Wow! There's also a 4-layered cake with the initials of 'DP' on top of it. That is a huge-ass cake.

Donny's POV

I got out from my dressing room to check out the event area. It's still 5:30 p.m. and I'm a couple of minutes early. I wanted to check everything before we actually start the event.

"Kuya Nestor, do you mind not hanging the tarpaulin? I'm bothered by how my face looks there. Why did they have to include a picture of me?" I asked Kuya Nestor, one of the decorators. He seemed to understand. I don't want to see a huge picture of myself hanging in the front of the event area. This day should be about my supporters.

I looked around and my attention was caught by a girl sitting on the nearby bench. She looks like she's not one of the helpers and she's just merely observing the place.

She looks so amused and intrigued at the same time. I smiled as I watch her adore the balloons that they're putting up around the room. She seemed so entertained-- like a child.

I lightly tapped Kuya Nestor's shoulders to ask him who the girl is. Maybe she's a daughter or a sister of one of the decorators.

"Kuya, who is she?" I asked, using my lips to subtly point to the girl who still couldn't stop adoring the balloons.

"I don't know, Sir Donny. I haven't seen her before," Kuya Nestor responded.

"Isn't she a relative of one of the decorators?"

"No Sir. I'm sure I would recognize her if she is. Do you want us to tell her to leave?"

I looked at the girl again, this time she shifted her gaze from the balloons to the cake. She can't keep her eyes from it. Is she hungry?

Why is she even here? How did she find this place?

"No, just let her stay. She's probably one of my supporters who arrived early."

I decided to interrogate who she is. I'm too embarrassed to ask her though. So I just stood behind her back as I watch her search something up on google.

I let out a silent chuckle after seeing what she searched for. She searched for my name.

"Huh, artist? I haven't seen him in any film before," she told herself in a soft whisper but it was loud enough for me to hear.

So she doesn't know me? Interesting. If she's not one of my supporters, why is she here?

I was about to approach her when I heard my phone beeped. Mark's asking me to go back to the dressing room for finishing touches. I left the room hoping that when I come back, I'd still be able to see this mysterious girl.

Because if not, I'd have zero chance of meeting her again in the future.

Elle's POV:

Well, that was interesting. I'm not really into fangirling over artists but I can't stop myself from thinking how attractive that Donny guy is in pictures. I wonder how he looks like in person though.

I decided to pull out my phone and search his name on google again. For the second time.

"Who is Donny Pangilinan?" I heard a voice from behind. It probably is the most comforting voice that I've ever heard.

I try not to shake as I imagine things in my head. I know that once I look behind me, I'm gonna be embarrassed for the rest of my life.

And true enough, as I looked behind, I can't help but curse at myself. It's him. It's the attractive Donny guy. I don't even have to look back on my phone again. It's really him.

"Donny Pangilinan," he offers his hand and let out a smugly smile.

I took it and nervously shook it." Elle. Natalia Mirielle," I say.

"Pleasure to meet you, Elle."

After our introduction, the lights went on and people started looking for him. So, he motioned that he was leaving and I let him be. He assured me that I can stay for as long as I like and that he wants to talk more after the event. I waited for him patiently.

I know he's painstakingly attractive but I can also see how genuine he is. He loves his supporters and his people which gives another meaning to the word beautiful. He was just so kind and sincere the whole time he was interacting with his supporters. I like that about him.

My phone beeped. It was my mom, she was telling me to get back to our room because she needed to tell me something urgent. Even though my heart aches a little for having to leave early, I had to. So that's what I did.

I hope we see each other again. I hope.