Crow x Hunter 2 (Bad guy But not evil)

Osiris POV
The sound of an alarm clock wakes me up, I slam my hand on it groaning. Saint is still asleep next to me, Gepetto is on the nightstand, and I miss Sagira for a moment, but Saint is so peaceful that it makes me feel at peace in an odd way.
When I look at the clock its 450, I should go wake crow up, we have a meeting in the helm at 630. Knowing the twins they'll be there around 6, or 620 if they decide to sleep in. I sling my feet onto the floor and get up pulling the covers off of me. Saint grunts in disapproval, but doesn't wake. I begin to stretch my legs and arms as I get up and walk to crows bedroom. We took the newlight in almost as soon as we could. He has been a delight ever since, though sometimes it feels like we're raising a moody teenager.
Once I reach the wooden door I knock on it, and am concerned when there is no stirring, no 'im awake' just silence. Crow is a very light sleeper, so my heart sinks and I emedently open the door and turn on the lights, right before I yell to ask if crow is okay I realize another body in bed with him. One who is currently covering his eyes at my rude awakening. Pluto.

Pluto POV
My ghost woke me up at 340ish to start getting ready, but the warmth I felt next to me beckoned me to stay in bed, and it was very tempting. Crows body currled up to mine, his arms wrapped around my waist one of his legs intertwined with mine. I smile, this is peace, this is bliss. And I dont want to leave. Instead I place my chin on crows head and one of my arms under his head cupping him, and he snuggled into my embrace. Then its shattered. All of it.
Their is a knock at the door but I shrug it off not wanting to wake crow until absolutely necessary. Then the door opens, and a stupid light overhead turns on. I emedently cover my eyes and crow startled awake, soon to cover his eyes in pain too. I turn to look at the disturbance and I see Osiris, in the doorway. In a tank top and boxers, and currently starring at me like I'm a fallen that somehow got into the tower.
"Goodm-" I start waving.
"When did you get here?" He says sharply, straight to the point, not giving me a chance to butter him up.
"Last night?"
"Clearly. " his response is quick, traveler he isn't giving me an opportunity. I feel the weight shift on the bed and I turn to see crows scared up back as he sits on the edge of the bed.
"I'm sorry, I invited him over... I couldn't sleep." Crow says starring at the ground. Osiris sighs and rubs a hand on his temple.
"Next time crow, let me know. " he said before leaving and I see crow flinch at the door closing even though it was a soft close. Crow turns and starts to say something to me that looks like it would be an apology.
"So, you gonna let me do you're hair?" I ask before he can get the first word out while I roll my shoulders. Crow blinks at me.
"I'd like that actually. " he says softly and I hop off the bed and offer him a hand to help him up.