𝙽𝙰 - 8 - 𝙽𝙰

"fucking damn shit!" donghyuck cursed, carrying jaemin's body in his arms.

the demon ran back towards the boy's house.

jaemin still had the knife planted in his thigh.

and the wound was bleeding.

donghyuck used his feet to kick the door open, and hurriedly placed jaemin onto the bed, searching all around his house for a first aid kit.

the little case of band aids he found obviously wasn't enough.

donghyuck snapped his fingers, teleporting himself inside a convenience store, grabbing half of the products he could find in this alley before teleporting inside jaemin's house again.

he threw everything on the floor, grabbing a bottle of disinfectant and a pack of cotton pads.

donghyuck tore jaemin's pants open, revealing the nasty wound, the knife still inside his flesh.

the demon gulped.

"okay... let's do it." he whispered before pulling the knife out and immediately pouring the bottle of alcohol onto the bloody hole.

he used cotton to wipe off the excess of blood that was flowing out before pouring another time disinfectant on the wound.

"oh, god. i'm going to throw up..." donghyuck said, looking away for a second.

he may be a demon, he didn't have 'stabbing classes', and so, he isn't used to seeing people's blood flowing out of their body like a fountain.

after long efforts, jaemin's bleeding cessed.

however, the dozens of bloody cottons laying around the room were there to remind donghyuck of the matter.

donghyuck pulled jaemin's pants off, leaving the boy in his boxers before grabbing a roll of bandage.

as if he was a renown surgeon, donghyuck wrapped jaemin's leg in the white bandage, making sure that it wasn't too tight for the blood to pass.

"fucking jaemin..." donghyuck cursed once again.

they may not have the best relationship, but jaemin was his human.

and this meant that donghyuck had to make sure he was doing well.

so, finding the boy about to commit suicide was a bit of a shock for donghyuck.

he didn't want the boy dead.

he wanted him alive.

he wanted to be part of his life.

he wanted to help him with his life.

just like any guardian was supposed to do...

𝙽𝙰