𝙽𝙰 - 30 - 𝙽𝙰

"it's him."

all the fallen demon turned around towards the way jaemin's finger was pointing at.

a fallen demon was seated on a rocking chair, a dozen of meters further, not paying attention to everything that was happening in the fallen forest.

"you have something to deal... with him?" a demon asked, raising a brow.

jaemin nodded.

"are you sure he's the one?" another repeated.

"baby, you're 100% sure? it could be another one..." donghyuck asked his boyfriend.

"i know what i saw. and i know what i see. he's the one." jaemin repeated.

"if you say so..." the fallen shrugged.

a loud whistle was heard, almost deafening jaemin.

"ilsung!" the fallen yelled. "someone is there for you!"

the fallen demon on the rocking chair lifted his head, squinting his eyes to look at the ruckus a few meters away from him.

he ended standing up and waling to the crowd of people with furrowed brows.

"what the hell is happening here?" he asked with a pissed voice.

"this human over here claims to have something to do with you."

the fallen demon diverted his eyes from his fallen friend to look at jaemin in the eye.

jaemin petrified on the spot.

after two long years, his parent's murderer was standing in front of him, in all his glory.

his eyes were still glowing red, disgusting jaemin.

his body was tall and thin.

and he seemed to be wearing the same old and dirty clothes he was wearing when he killed his parents.

"who are you?" the fallen demon asked, his voice low and scary.

"na jaemin." the human replied, trying not to look at the demon's eyes for too long.

as strange as it seemed, he didn't hate those eyes anymore.

they reminded him of donghyuck's.

and he had learned to love donghyuck's red orbs.

he had learned to love all of donghyuck actually.

but now that he was in love with the demon, he found his eyes hot and attractive.

and now, the fact that his mortal enemy had the same glowing red eyes was disturbing for jaemin.

he felt awful thinking about his boyfriend when the man facing him was a murdered.

he felt awful imagining donghyuck instead of this criminal.