A/n-update

Okay, a little update. 

I'm now working on yet another book! This book is about a ghost who falls in love with the person who lives in their old house. It is about two girls and is mostly centered around romance and depression. That is why updates will most likely be slow. 

Now the good news. We just hit 9K!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! That's actually not the good news. The good news is I'm going to be doing a full-on lemon/smut as a 10K special. Because I've gotten a few disappointed comments on my other spicy chapters I figured I'd give the readers what they wanted and do a lemon. I will age up Megumi so it's not yk.. illegal. The special might be a little late because of depression and stuff, but I promise it will happen. 

If I get any hate on any of my spicy chapters I will take them down. I don't need hate comments to feed my insecurity or depression. Please remember that I am a human being with real feelings and emotions, I read all of your comments and try my best to take them the right way. If you feel you don't like my writing just don't read it. This is not meant to be rude or mean I'm just a sensitive person and don't want hate comments. In fact, I love reading all of your hilarious comments and hope for more. 

Just one more thing and I'll leave you people alone. I'm writing a Toji Fushiguro fanfic!! It will be very mature and it will feature an age gap and kinky things. If anyone is interested in that I will be publishing the first chapter very soon. 

Thanks for reading and I hope to be posting more soon.